Chapter 5: The Paino.

Mizuki Kou Tsukino was growing up beautifully, she was flourishing under the love and guidance from her parents. Not to mention the other senshi, Uranus or Auntie Ruka as she was called by Mizuki loved to help her to learn new things. Although when Mizuki was born an invitation was sent to Kinmoku inviting Taiki, Yaten and Kakyuu to come and meet the new princess they never accepted, this caused Seiya to feel as though he had lost his family forever. But with Usagi and now Mizuki at his side he knew that everything would work out.

Usagi played a key role in her growing up but as Mizuki got older her duties as queen took her away from spending time with her daughter, but every chance she got Usagi would play with Mizuki or even read stories to her. When she was two years old Usagi caught Seiya and Mizuki singing together, stopping to watch she listened to the sound of both voices joining together. They were only singing twinkle twinkle little star but to her it was like listening to Seiya and the three lights singing again. Now Mizuki is eleven years old, her hair which is now down to her feet is left flowing freely apart from two heart shaped Odango on top of her head. She loves to wear pale blue colours which compliment her pale skin tone, she loves her family and has a love for music and dance. And the one thing she wants more than anything is to be a sailor scout like her mother before her, and she couldn't wait for it to happen.

Waking up one morning Mizuki looked around her room, it was huge. With pale blue walls and floral designs in white and silver, climbing from her bed she walked over to her wardrobe. Mizuki had a love for fashion which wasn't helped by the fact that her Auntie Minako would always take her shopping if she'd seen something cute in a shop, opening the doors of her wardrobe Mizuki looked for something nice to wear. Pulling out a white shirt and dark blue skirt Mizuki placed them onto her bed and then walked into the bathroom, turning the tap she started the shower. Mizuki pulled her nightgown off and stepped into the shower, the warm water rushed over her body giving her stiff muscles a chance to relax. Picking up her apple scented shampoo she squirted a quarter of the bottle into her hand, she lathered it into her hair inhaling the deep apple scent. Her hair took a long time to wash since it was so long, but Mizuki would never cut it because her mother loved to sit and brush it. After she'd washed her body she climbed out of the shower and dried her body, as she was drying her body Mizuki noticed the bathroom door open. Her mother walked in smiling at her daughter.

"Hello mama." Mizuki said giving her mother a slightly damp hug.

"Good morning Mizuki, how did you sleep?" Her mother Neo Queen Serenity asked helping Mizuki to dry her hair.

"Not too bad, I had weird dreams again." Mizuki said following her mother into her bedroom.

Mizuki didn't know that her mother's real name was Usagi Tsukino, she only knew that they had given her the name Tsukino because of her grandmother, grandfather and uncle so Mizuki always saw her as Serenity. Serenity sat down on her daughters bed as she went behind a screen to change, Mizuki had been having dreams for the past two years. And they were about three people in black uniforms, one had black hair, one had silver hair and one had brown hair. Once Mizuki had described the three people in black she knew instantly that it was the Starlights, but she was confused as to why her daughter would be dreaming about them. Mizuki had never met the other starlights so there was no way that she could know about them, it was at this point that Mizuki stepped from behind the screen smiling at her mother.

"Mama can you help me with my hair?" She asked holding her hairbrush to her mother.

"Of course Starlight." Serenity said planting a kiss on top of Mizuki's black hair.

Sitting down on the plush chair by her vanity Mizuki sighed in content as her mother started to brush and style her hair. Once she was done Serenity placed a small silver star hair slide into each heart shaped odango to make them look a little nicer. Once she was done Serenity kneeled down and looked at her daughter, she had some news that she knew would be difficult for Mizuki to hear.