Chapter 43: Battles End

Mizuki pushed her self off the hospital bed, wincing as she moved her aching limbs and battered body. Usagi watches as a light purple glow surrounded her body, causing her injuries to fade slightly, amazed Usagi helped Mizuki to dress in a simple pair of shorts and t-shirt pyjama set. Her other clothes had needed to be cut off in order for the doctors to help her, so this was all she had. Once dressed Mizuki looked at Chibi-Usa, her eyes were bright but confused.

"So, you're from a different timeline." Mizuki asked with a smile.

"I guess so, did Sailor Pluto help you get here?" Chibi-Usa asked surprised.

"Yes, she helped me to get here. This might sound strange, but can I give you a hug?" Mizuki asked.

With a shy nod Mizuki knelt down and pulled Chibi-Usa into her arms, holding her tightly. Even though she wasn't the sister she knew, she was still her sister regardless. And although Chibi-Usa didn't know who Mizuki truly was or what was going on, she still felt a deep warmth spread through her body. And she knew that with Mizuki everything would be ok.

"Mizuki?" Usagi said taking a deep breath before speaking. "What is your plan?"

"I'm going to need both of your crystals for that." Mizuki said looking at Usagi. "Can you take me to the control room?"

After sneaking out of the hospital the trio quickly made their way to the control room, and once inside they both handed Mizuki their crystals. Putting them on a small table Mizuki focused, holding her hands over them she whispered something in ancient lunarian which caused all three crystals to grow before a small portion of the crystals fused within Mizuki.

"What did you just do?" Usagi asked.

"I'm borrowing a little of your power, I need to break through the hold that Chaos has on everyone. Galaxia right now sacrificed her star seed in order to gain power, and even Daniel is being bound by a power he tried to stop." Mizuki said passing each of them back their crystals. "If we had all the scouts I could add more power into my own body, since that's what my crystal is made from."

"Really?" Chibi-Usa asked. "You're crystal is made from the power of all scouts?"

"All the scouts in our solar system yes." Mizuki replied. "My crystal is the original silver crystal, with each generation of moon royalty this crystal has changed. Now with both of your crystals infusing with mine, I should have enough power to stop Chaos and put everything back to normal."

"Mizuki, what exactly are you planning?" Usagi asked, feeling a deep fear building inside her.

"Don't worry mama." Mizuki said pulling Usagi into a tight hug. "I know exactly what I'm doing."

At that each of them transformed and ran towards the battle, in the what felt like short time they had been in the command centre, most of the city had been affected. Buildings were crumbling and there were shouts and screams everywhere, while Usagi and Chibi-Usa  were stunned into silence, Mizuki changed forward. Unfortunately this scene had become all to familiar to her, in her past, on Kinmoku, and even back in her time in the future. War had fused it's self deep within her, and part of her wondered if it would ever fade. Once at the heart of the battle, Mizuki paused. Her eyes wide. Most of the scouts were dead, their crystals in Galaxia's hands, Chaos was standing next to her holding his own set of crystals.

"How dare you!" Mizuki yelled holding her wand tightly.

Chaos smiled and turned to face the galaxy cauldron, which he had brought to them. Tossing the crystals inside he turned back and smirked at Mizuki.

"My darling girl!" He yelled smiling at her. "Back again?"

"It's me you want!" Mizuki yelled at him. "Me, not them!"