Chapter 15: Charon Palace

Mizuki looked out as the people began their training, within a week they had people from all over Kinmoku ready to become protectors of their planet. Of course they would never be able to become scouts but they could at least know what to do if a Youma attacked or appeared, this way they could hopefully reduce the amount of casualties that would be sustained in each attack. Maker was training them today in hand to hand combat, building up their muscles and stamina. Mizuki took a seat next to Tia who was working on a Youma that the people could train against, it would all be remote controlled so it wouldn't actually be a huge danger to people but it would give them a chance to see what we're really up against.

"How are the plans coming Tia? Any idea when we'll be able to test it out?" Mizuki asked looking at her green haired friend.

"Should be ready to start building it in about another week, I'm just wondering if it'll be enough time. If the Youma keep attacking they way they have been then none of us will survive..." Tia said examining her blueprints.

"There must be something we can do, maybe it would be best to call my mom and her scouts..." Mizuki said lowering her head, as much as she wanted to prove that her scouts would be able to defeat the Youma she knew at some point she would need to go back to earth. And get the help of her mother's scouts.

"No." Juliet said walking over to the pair with Elara and Ariel in tow. "We're not calling the Sol Senshi here, I know its difficult Mizu. But we can't run home when things get difficult, we need to finish what we've started here and then once we know this planet can finally live in true peace." She said resting a hand on Elara's shoulder, she'd been struggling a lot with being away from her family so her friends had been trying to keep her mind off it. And to some extent it had worked.

"I know, it just makes me think. I wish I knew more about what happened when chaos was here last time, my mother locked away all volumes on it. And to top it off she sent them to the palace libraries on Silver Millennium, however...." Mizuki said placing a hand on her chin in thought.

"What Mizuki?" Ariel asked looking at the dark haired girl.

"Maybe if I used Sailor Flight I could go to Silver Millennium and search for the books in the library, mama never goes there. I could sneak in, get the books I need and then fly back. The security on Silver Millennium isn't too good so hopefully the sensors wont register me, I can be back in about a week. I don't want to use too much power too quickly, what do you think girls?" Mizuki asked looking at her friends.

The girls all thought about it, in theory the plan was a good one. But what if there was danger on the way? The girls worried about their princess and knew that she wanted to help everyone she could, her being here on Kinmoku was evidence of that.

"I think its a good idea, but you can't stay there for too long ok?" Juliet said giving Mizuki a smile.

The other girls nodded in agreement so the next thing to do was tell Princess Kakyuu their plan, and then Mizuki would set out for Silver Millennium. Mizuki made her way to Princess Kakyuu's study to speak with her about going to the earth's moon, she didn't know how the princess would react at first possibly thinking that Mizuki would not return. Reaching the study door Mizuki knocked on it slightly before entering the room, it was a large room which was filled with books. Mizuki when she had come in here before had often expressed a desire to read all the different volumes that were on offer, but with training her self and the new Kinmoku army it had left little time for relaxation. Princess Kakyuu looked up and smiled at Mizuki, waving her hand she beckoned the young teen to come further into the room.

"Hello Mizuki, what might I be able to help you with today?" The princess asked looking up from her stacks of paper.

With a gulp Mizuki began to speak. "Well princess, I would like your permission to travel to Silver Millennium. I believe there are some volumes that can give us a more detailed account of when Chaos first attacked, I feel these volumes could be of great help to us in the days to come. I will travel alone so that my scouts are able to help in the case of a Youma attack, but might I take Zeke with me? His parents lived in Silver Millennium so told him many stories about their time there, and it might give me an idea of what to expect when I get there." Mizuki said bowing slightly to the princess.