CHAPTER 20: TWINS BIRTHDAY PARTY

Samson was rushing to prepare the backyard for the twins birthday party. Delilah and Dania arrived holding two large boxes of cupcakes. As they made it to the backyard. Maddie hurriedly opened the first box and started sorting the cupcakes on the cupcake tower. Once done, she proceeded on the second box. Quentin, Boston and Jonah were playing with the helium changing their voices instead of filling up the balloons.

Ginny:"Babe? What are you guys doing?" She glanced up quickly as she set the tables with Dania and Maddie's help.

Boston:"Nothing..." He said in his chipmunk induced voice.

Maddie:"Are you fuckin serious right now?" She said laughing.

Samson:"Guys, sing a Christmas song from the chipmunks." He grabbed his phone to record as did the ladies. Jonah, Boston and Quentin inhaled helium again and began singing Jingle Bells. Everyone was laughing at how ridiculous they sounded.

Ginny:"I'm so putting this up on You Tube."

Dania:"Snapchat."

Maddie:"Instagram."

Samson:"Twitter." Delilah walked in the show and just shook her head as she laughed.

Brendy:"Mommy?" Her small eyebrows were scrunched up in curiosity.

Delilah:"Yes my love?"

Brendy:"Why are uncle Quentin, Jonah and Boston sound funny?"

Delilah:"They just want to make you and your brothers birthday special."

Brody:"But they're singing Christmas songs mommy." He looked up at her. "It's Summer."

Delilah:"They forget because they are very old."

Brody and Brendy:"Ohhhh." They both ran off to the bouncy house with the other kids as Delilah approached Samson.

Delilah:"I bet the Christmas song was your idea." She laughed. He nodded and quickly kissed her lips. After the guys finished singing, they started filling up the balloons like they were suppose to hours ago. Boston was tying the balloons on chairs and using weights to hold it to the ground.

Boston:"Ahh shit." He rubbed his face.

Thomas:"Daddy. I made poopy."

Boston:"I figured that already buddy. I smelled you coming." He turned to look at Ginny who just sat down to rest her aching feet. She rubbed her growing belly. She was due in another week.

Maddie:"Quentin!" She shouted.

Quentin:"Sup?"

Maddie:"Sup?" She crossed her arms over her chest. "Well let me tell you what's SuP." She popped the P. "Can you please take Gwen inside and clean her up?"

Quentin:"Of course babe." He searched for his daughter until he found her. "Gwen honey. Come on, I have to clean you up and change your clothes."

Gwen:"But daddy, I like how I look. Don't I look pretty?" Quentin looked at his daughter full of dirt and her hair was a hot mess, but he wasn't going to tell her that.

Quentin:"You look very pretty princess, but mommy wants you cleaned up and changed. Don't you want to be ready for the party?" She thought about it for a few seconds then nodded. He took his daughter's hand and walked her inside to clean up. As he passed Maddie, he winked at her as she pinched his behind. "I fuckin love you bitch." He whispered loudly.

Maddie:"I love you too you dipshit asshole." Quentin met up with the other dads, Boston and Jonah.

Jonah:"Oh my God, I can't believe we're all dads." He laughed through his nose.