CHAPTER 4: THE DATE

Boston came up to the ladies and shyly said hello to Ginny. A big smile spread across her face.

Ginny:"Boston!" she hugged and kissed his cheek.Boston:"Hey Ginny, how are you. I'm so glad that you made it."

Ginny:"Me too. How have you been?" her eyes lighted up in his presence.

Boston:"I'm good now that you're here." He winked.

Maddie:"The sexual tension here is real." she whispered to Dania and Lake and they nodded in agreement. Samson came up to the group to say good night.

Samson:"Hey bro, I'm out. Hey Ginny." He shook his hand.

Boston:"Alright then. Catch you later."

Maddie:"Hey Samson." As he started to walk away he looked at Maddie.

Maddie:"Make sure that you pass by the hospital on your way home and get a tetnis shot." He already knew what she meant by that comment.

Samson:"Nothing really doesn't get by you."

Maddie:"Absolutely not." Her tone was serious. As Samson walked out the house he did think should he get a tetnis shot. Maddie may have a point there or he can have Delilah give him a thorough exam. He smiled to himself thinking on how that scenario would go. Samson gets home and heads to his room. He takes a long shower washing himself thoroughly especially where Minx had her mouth. He thought about what Maddie said. Delilah's friends are very protective over her. She must be really special. What he did learn from Delilah is that she's very smart and very independent. He felt ashamed of himself suddenly because there is nothing special about him that he can share with her. He and his reputation was well known in this town and he was sure that Delilah was aware of it as well. Samson sighed with his life and choices that he has made. Maybe his father is right. He really need to get his shit together. He will play along with this arrangement. It will be hard especially being faithful, but he can do it. He just hope that she can. Damn, he has to help with cleaning and cooking. That's a real challenge for him for he never cleaned anything in his entire life except his own body. Cooking? How do you boil water or make toast? I hope she knows how if not, they will be eating out a lot. He got into bed and drifted off to sleep quickly.

Delilah met Maddie and Dania for a quick lunch. She didn't want to eat anything too heavy because Samson was picking her up at 2pm.

Dania:"Hey mamas, that's all you're eating?"

Delilah:"Hey and yeah. Saving my appetite for later."

Maddie:"Later? What's going on later?" she asked as she took a big bite of her sandwich.

Delilah:"well, I have something to tell you both." she took a deep breath. She watched as she had both of their undivided attention. "My female parental unit sold me for $5 million dollars to the richest man here in town to marry his son." she said flatly.

Maddie/Dania:"........" wide eyed.

Delilah:"Shall I continue?" she asked sarcastically.

Maddie/Dania:"......" they were both still wide eyed.

Delilah:"I guess that's a yes, so yeah that whore sold me..."
Maddie:"HOLD UP!" she put her hand up. "Let my brain process what you just told us." She turned to Dania. "Did you just hear what I heard?"

Dania:"Uhhh...yeah...but I'm kinda in shock right now." she had a shock look on her face.

Maddie:"Shit, I knew your mother was a bitch, but I never thought her to be a stupid bitch."

Delilah:"She never cease to surprise us huh?" she said sarcastically.

Dania:"Never." Her eyebrows went up.