CHAPTER 3: SOOOOOOO

Samson arrived at the party and Boston already handed him a beer.

Samson:"Who are those two ladies?"

Quentin:"Oh come let me introduce you." Samson followed him to where the girls were talking. "Ladies this is Samson Stokes. This is Maddie and Dania."

Samson:"Hello ladies. It's a pleasure to meet you both."

Maddie:"Likewise." she smiled.

Dania:"Stokes? That name sounds familiar?" she furrowed her brows in thought.

Samson:"Uh yeah my father owns many properties."

Dania:"Ohhh now I know who you are. You own lots of clubs too. I've seen you in a few."

Samson:"Yup, I'm part owner so have to make sure everything runs smoothly."

Maddie:"Stop antagonizing him on that shit. He's here to have a good time am I right?"

Samson laughed and nodded while the music blasted. Jonah came looking for Dania to dance while Quentin lifted Maddie to drink from the keg. Dania pulled Maddie after her keg drink aside and pointed.

Dania:"Look who's here." Maddie saw Sebastian and Minx sitting on the couch making out.

Maddie:"That fucking whore! I hate that bitch. I hope she chokes on Sebastian's tongue."

Samson and Jonah:"Who?"

Dania:"That bitch Minx." she said with disgust.

Maddie:"She's engaged to our friend Sebastian. The guy she's sucking faces with. Anywho, our friend Delilah was in love with him, but that Minx skank somehow possessed him."

Samson turned his gaze over to the couple sitting on the couch. He thought to himself (so Minx is engaged? I wonder how long she's been engaged since I just banged her two nights ago and Delilah is in love with that guy)

Jonah:"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" He put his hands up. "Minx is engaged? Since when?" he asked surprised.

Dania:"Wait, you know her?"

Boston:"Everyone knows her." He said smirking.

Maddie:"Ohh, she rode your train too huh?" she wasn't surprised.

Jonah:"You could say that, but she really liked Samson's train the most." He laughed and patted Samson's back as he took a sip of his beer.

Dania:"Shit her cooch must be so stretched out, all of you guys fit in there."

The guys almost choked on their drinks when she said that and all started laughing.

Jonah:"Come on dance with me. It's my jam." He grabbed Dania's hand and lead her to the dance floor.

Boston and Quentin started playing beer pong while Samson took this opportunity to talk to Maddie and get information on Delilah. He took a sip of his beer while looking at Maddie.

Maddie:"What?" she asked without looking at him. He laughed.

Samson:"So what happened to your friend Delilah? She couldn't make it out tonight?"

Maddie:"She has to be at the hospital in the morning, plus she works P/T at the cafe."

Samson:"Is she a nurse?" He asked without looking at her.

Maddie:"Almost. She has one more semester to go before she officially becomes a Doctor. We all intern at the hospital." A slow smile curled up at the corner of her mouth. "Why the interest?"

Samson:"Just asking." He quickly looked at her and winked.

Maddie:"No one just ask without a reason behind it." she turned to look at him demanding his attention. Samson looked at her. "I'm going to tell you something Samson. Nothing gets by me. When I smell that there is more to a reason, there usually is." She kept smiling. "Now I'm not asking, I'm insisting what is your reason for asking about my friend Delilah?"