CHAPTER 12: THE MORNING AFTER

A/N: OK THERE IS ANOTHER VERY DETAILED SEX SCENE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

SAMSON'S P.O.V

Samson's eyes fluttered open. The image of Delilah next to him was still a little blurry, but he couldn't help but smile at her beautiful sleeping face. Her head was resting on his strong arm that possessively held onto her shoulder. Her left leg rested lazily across both of his legs. As his vision finally cleared, he noticed a soft curly strand of hair had fallen across her face. He gently removed it watching as her face twitched from the tickle of her hair. It made him chuckle softly. *She's so beautiful* he continued to watch her sleep. *Last night was amazing and I never felt such a connection to any woman like I did with her* he gently kissed her eyebrow. Delilah stirred slowly openening her eyes only to see his blues staring into her hazel ones. She smiled awkwardly when she realized that they were both still very naked. Her bare breast were brushed up against his side and her left leg was across both of his.

Samson:"Good morning love." His voice raspy and extremely sexy.

Delilah:"Good morning." She smiled at him. She was about to get up but was pulled back down into the same position she was in. His right hand grabbed her left leg and pulled it over his own.

Samson:"Where do you think you're going love?" He held her more possessively.

Delilah:"Umm to the bathroom, then shower, brush my teeth, get dressed and wait for you to get ready so we can go eat breakfast." She smiled at him.

Samson:"I have a better idea." He turned her on her back while he laid on top of her. "How about you call me when you're in the shower so that I can join you." He nuzzled his lips in the crook of her neck making her squeal with laughter. "Don't wiggle like that....Oops too late. You're in big trouble." He started sucking on her neck as one hand caressed her breast and the other slid down past her hip, down her thigh then grabbing her leg bringing it up.

Delilah:"Oh no you don't. " Both her hands grabbing his face to look at her. "Save it for the shower." She whispered. Samson smirked as one eyebrow came up making him look extra sexy. She slid out from underneath him and went to the bathroom. Samson laid on his back with both hands behind his head staring up at the ceiling with a smile. Once he heard the shower he got up to join her. The bathroom was full of steam. He can see her silhouette through the glassdoor. He noticed that she didn't close it all the way leaving it slightly open for him to get in. Samson came up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist. He placed a kiss on her shoulder then following the trail up to her neck as his left hand gently squeezed her breast. Her head leaned back against his chest while her arms reached up clamping her hands behind his neck. This gave his hands more freewill to touch her already yearning body. Samson's right hand caressed her hip getting him aroused with every moan she let slip through her voluptuous lips. His right hand slid down to her pleasure loving core opening. He slid two fingers inside of her as his thumb taunted her clitorus. She moaned louder biting her lip from the exquisite pleasure he was bringing her. His mouth still on her neck, licking, biting and sucking. He knew he had left quite a few marks on her neck but nonetheless he continued. Her butt was rubbing against his erection making it unbearable for him. He removed his fingers licking, sucking off her taste then making her front part of the body lean against the tile wall. His fingers then entwined in her hair with one hand while the other held her hip. Samson's protruding manhood entered her from behind sending shocks of enraptured pleasure as he maintained a rhythmic thrust sending exploding sensations throughout their entangled bodies. Samson's thrust became more unyielding, pushing further inside of her. Her hands were now against the tile wall screaming out his name to continue and he did as he was told. He cursed his pleasure and bit down on her shoulder every time he pushed further up inside her. Samson continued this rigorous gratification until they both reached the pinnacle of orgasmic release. He held onto her as his forehead rested between her shoulder blades trying to catch his breath. "Wow." She said out of breath, her palms still against the tile wall. They both laughed. He kissed her back and slowly turned her around to face him. One hand circled around her waist while the other was flat against the wall trapping her as the shower water massaged his back. They stared into each other's eyes smiling with complete satisfaction.