CHAPTER 9: UNEXPECTED GUESS

A/N: Ugh! I hate interruptions. Do you? Who could possibly be knocking on the door?!

Samson rested his forehead on Delilah's and sighed. They were both out of breath from that intense kiss.

Samson:"I'm going to strangle whoever is knocking on that door." Delilah smiled and bit her lower lip. He pulled himself from her and went to answer the door.

Delilah:"FEMALE PARENTAL UNIT?!" Her eyes were wide open. "What are you doing here?"

Margie:"Stop calling me that. I'm mom." She barged in passing Samson to hug her daughter. "I miss you sweetheart."

Samson:"Oh yeah sure, come right on in." He said sarcastically as he closed the door.

Delilah:"This isn't the right time..." She was cut off.

Margie:"I'm sorry, were you two about to get busy?" She scoffed.

Delilah:"No."

Samson:"YES, now leave and come back next week." He said flatly.

Margie:"Listen here Gargantuan." She pointed her finger at him. His eyebrows went up on the nickname she just gave him. "Delilah is my daughter and I have a right to see her ok." She rolled her eyes.

Samson:"Oh you mean the same daughter you traded for five million dollars?" He crossed his arms.

Margie:"I don't see you complaining on the trade. You were about to fuck her."

Delilah:"Mom! Samson!" She rubbed her temples. "Please just don't." She turned to Samson. "Samson can you please excuse us?"

Samson:"Seriously?" He uncrossed his arms as she walked up to him. She whispered to him.

Delilah:"Let me find out why she's here. The sooner I find out, the sooner she will leave."

Samson:"Fine, I'll be in our bedroom, but the door stays open." He threw a disgusted look towards Margie as he stormed away. Delilah watched him until he was out of sight. When she turned to Margie, she seen that Margie has already made herself comfortable on the sofa. She sighed and sat on the chair across from her mother.

Delilah:"Why are you here?" She asked flatly.

Margie:"I missed you...." she was cut short.

Delilah:"Miss me? My FPU missed me?" She laughed as she rolled her eyes.

Margie:"Oh honey why you say such things? It breaks my heart." She pouted.

Delilah:"Breaks your heart? Do you actually believe that you own one?"

Margie:"Oh please don't be such a brat." She said rudely. Delilah leaned forward and looked at mother.

Delilah:"And there she is." She smirked. "I'm going to ask you again. Why are you here?"

Margie:"Listen, the money....."

Delilah:"Money? You're here to try and scam money?"

Margie:"First off, I didn't scam the old bastard of $5 million. He offered it to me for you."

Delilah:"Which you jumped on."

Margie:"I sure did." She rose up from the sofa and walked towards the fireplace. "I was tired of living in poverty and although you may not think so at this moment, I did it for you as well."

Delilah:"How is selling me helping me?"

Margie:"Think about it sweety. You were working at the cafe, plus intern at the hospital and studying was taking a toll on you physically and financially. I didn't help with any of that. Mr. Stokes paid for your medical tuition and gave you his extremely hot as fuck son and a house to live in. You will never have to struggle again." She furrowed her eyebrows. "I know I fucked up when his son was thrown in the mix, but I did what is best for you. The last thing that I want for my daughter to do is end up like a whore of her mother. You're too good for that." She teared up. "Delilah you asked me why do I hate you so much, but truth is, I hate myself. I hate what I've become and dragged you along into an unstable life." She sighed. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." Her tears roll down her cheeks. Although she wasn't the best mother in the world, she is Delilah's mother. Her only mother and therefore Delilah hugged her. She knew in her heart that she has forgiven her mother.