CHAPTER 16: OH MY GOD!

A/N: *WARNING* Sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

TWO WEEKS LATER

It was around 2am and Delilah was stirring in her sleep. She kept dreaming of her and everyone in her life. Then suddenly these flashes kept rushing into her head constantly until she sat up with her eyes opened.

Delilah:"Oh my God! I remember! I remember everything!" She jumped out of bed running out of her room and barged into Dania's room since it was the closest one to hers shouting. "I REMEMBER DANIA!" She jumped onto her.

Dania:"What the fuck?" She was still dazed and confused. "What's going on? Are you ok?" Her voice was groggy.

Delilah:"I remember Dee! I remember you, Maddie....SAMSON!" She jumped off the bed. "I'm taking your car keys. I'm going to Samson's!" She went running out of the house.

Dania:"Oh ok, well good night." She fell back to sleep.

Delilah drove straight to Samson's house her heart full of excitement, love, anxiety. She parked the car in the driveway and began banging on the door.

Delilah:"SAMSON! SAMSON OPEN UP IT'S ME DELILAH! SAMSON!"

SAMSON'S P.O.V

I heard someone banging at my door. I look at the clock on my nightstand and saw that it was past 2am. I get up to see who it was. It better not be some dumb kid playing a prank cause I'll beat his ass. The banging continues as he gets closer to the door then he hears a feminine voice and not just any voice. Delilah's voice! Samson opens the door to see Delilah standing at his doorstep still in her pajamas while he was just in his boxers.

Samson:"Delilah?" He looked at her. "Are you ok?" She jumped up wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. "Delilah...." He was suddenly taken by surprised.

Delilah:"I remember Samson!" Her tears spilled down her face. "I remember everything. I remember us!" She kissed his lips. Samson looked at her shocked.

Samson:"Y...you do? Or am I dreaming?" He held her bottom with one hand while the other held the back of her neck.

Delilah:"No babe. You're not dreaming." She kissed him again, but this time he returned the kiss. They kissed with a longing that had been missed for way far too long. Their kisses became hungry, aggressive, rough. Samson's happy tears rolled down his cheeks as he lead them to the their bedroom. They fell on the bed with him on top of her. She eagerly removed her top while Samson slid her pajama shorts off. He kissed her legs moving up to her inner thighs until he reached her core. His mouth latched onto her sensitive core as his tongue invaded her most intimate womanly part. Delilah bit her lip as her hands pulled his hair. Samson continued to taste and taunt her. He inhaled her scent, that very familiar scent that he has inhaled many times before. He removed his boxers as he kissed, licked and nipped her belly, up her ribs, to her breast. Delilah moaned arching her back with anticipation. She wanted him inside of her already. Delilah's head rolled back allowing his warm mouth to kiss her neck. Samson's eyes were filled with lust and possession. He kissed, sucked leaving marks on her neck.

Samson:"Do you want me babe?" He kissed her ear, moving down her jawline.

Delilah:"I more than want you Sam. I love you."

Samson:"I love you more." He claimed her mouth pushing his tongue in and thrusted inside of her. The heat inside her drove him to another level of lust. He rammed into her harder and harder. They both moaned and cried out their pleasure. Delilah's fingernails dug into his back as he continued to move back and forth. Her pelvis moved along with his making him move quicker. Samson did a one final thrust before releasing his seed deep inside. He collapsed on top of her for a couple of minutes then rolled off pulling her to his side. "God I love you so much."