CHAPTER 13: MADDIE HAS A STORY TO SHARE

Samson had gone for a jog with the guys earlier in the morning leaving the women to sleep in. Maddie and Ginny were the first to wake up and began making a big breakfast for everyone. Maddie had made a huge stack of blueberry pancakes and homemade Belgium waffles as Ginny fried about six packs of turkey bacon and sausages. Maddie finished up by making a huge bowl of scrambled eggs and a large pot of coffee. Delilah and Dania finally came down with towels wrapped around their heads from their shower.

Dania:"Mmmm it smells so good in here." She sniffed in the delicious breakfast aroma.

Maddie:"Good morning bitches." She said with one hand on her hip. "Nice of you to finally join Ginny and me in the kitchen." She rolled her eyes. "Both you bitches are cleaning up!"

Dania:"Oh shut the fuck up Maddie. Is there ever a day that you don't have anything to say?"

Maddie:"No bitch. How long have we've known each other?" She asked pursing her lips. "Right so you should know that I always have something to say." She batted her eyes.

Dania:"Ugh I can't believe that I love you." She laughed by setting the breakfast on the table with Delilah's help.

Delilah:"Listen heffa," she interjected. "Of course we will clean up, now shut the fuck up and let's eat. I'm starving."

Maddie:"Do you hear these two bitches?" She turned to Ginny using the spatula to point towards Dania and Delilah.

Ginny:"Yes I do and I'm gonna make a big mess just because I want to." She laughed. Maddie liked that idea and high fived Ginny. Just as the entire table was set, the men walked in laughing and horseplaying. When they took notice of the exquisite food on the table, they all ran like a bunch of five year olds to start eating.

Ginny:"Now I know that you guys just didn't come in here without even so much as washing your hands and are about to dig in right?" She said in a stern voice.

Boston:"Ummm no of course not babe." He looked at the guys as if telling them to agree with her. "Right guys?"

All:"Right!" They all rushed to wash their hands as the ladies calmly sat down and began serving themselves. When the guys were done washing up, they joined in for breakfast. As promised, Dania and Delilah cleaned up the kitchen, the men went to shower while Ginny and Maddie sat on the very large sofa enjoying the warmth of the fireplace. Everyone soon joined them. Quentin sat next Maddie placing his arm around her shoulder pulling her closer to him.

Ginny:"So how did you two get together?" She directed her question to Maddie and Quentin.

Maddie:"Well....."

MADDIE'S P.OV.

Dr.Joy:"Good morning Maddie." He leaned against the wall of room 421 in the pediatric section of the hospital.

Maddie:"Good morning Dr. Joy how are you this morning? Kids are driving you crazy yet?"

Dr. Joy:"Oh no." He laughed. "I love kids even when they're cranky."

Maddie:"You always get the good patients. I had a nasty little 9 year old girl."

Dr. Joy:"So I've heard." He laughed again. "Even threatened her with a needle."

Maddie:"And I mean it too." She smirked. "Well, I have to do my rounds...."

Dr. Joy:"Wait a sec." He grabbed her arm. "Can I interest you to have dinner with me tonight after work?"

Maddie:"Sure as long as you're paying."

Dr. Joy:"Of course. I'll see you at 7pm?"

Maddie:"7pm it is."