CHAPTER: 5 THREE MONTHS LATER

*FRIDAY*

Abraham:"How is everything going with the both of you?" He poured tea for he and Samson.

Samson:"Everything is very well. We're doing everything together as your contract request.

Abraham:"Good, good." He sipped his tea. "I'm throwing a charity party this Saturday and I want you both to attend."

Samson:"We'll be there father."

Abraham:"How well? Do you find yourself attracted to her?"

Samson:"Father, the woman is fuckin beautiful. How can I not be attracted to her. I'm a man who appreciates being in the company of a beautiful woman."

Abraham:"Hmmm." He rolled his chair to face the window.

Samson:"What does that mean?"

Abraham:"What?"

Samson:"You said hmmm. What do you mean by that?" His head tilted.

Abraham:"It means that I believe that you're starting to like her."

Samson:"Of course I like her father..."

Abraham:"I believe it's more than like, but that's something you will figure out on your own sooner or later." He winked at his son. "See you on Saturday Sam."

Samson and Delilah settled into their temporary house that Abraham chose for them to live in. She had a week off from Uni due to holiday. Delilah slowly opened her eyes and saw that it was 8am. She sat up and got out of bed slowly not to disturb Samson. He was still sound asleep. She went into their master bath, showered, washed her hair and brushed her teeth. She put on her pajama shorts and a pink tank top again that said Hiya Sexy.

Delilah's P.O.V

The first few nights that Samson and I had to sleep together, it was a bit awkward, but then I love to feel the warmth of his body next to me. He cranks up that air conditioner to nearly freezing so I have to scoot over for heat. I think he does that on purpose, but I can't complain when his muscular arms hold me securely against his massive chest. I fall asleep so fast in his embrace. In the morning if I'm still against him, I can feel something else dying to introduce itself to my most intimate core. Now I'm no stranger to sexual intimacy. I had two serious boyfriends until I met Sebastian and fell in love with him. But I am a woman and have needs as well and being this close to Samson makes my body tingle and react to his touch, smile...everything. I decided to make pancakes, bacon and eggs for breakfast. The coffee was already brewing as I cooked. I'm so grateful to have a small radio in the kitchen to listen to music. I opened the fridge to return the bacon and eggs. After closing it, I jumped when I saw Samson leaning against the wall with his arms folded smiling at me. Did the music wake him up? The volume is low. Why does he have to look so damn sexy? He has a habit of walking around without a shirt showing off his fantastic masculine build. I mean, the man is solid and when he wears those jogging pants that hangs low enough to show the V formation which is erotic and the silhouette of his manhood protrudes on the side of his thigh. I could feel the heat rising up to my cheeks. Oh my God I'm so embarrassed. Can he see me blushing? Drooling? I'm such an idiot.

Samson's P.O.V

At first I thought my father was crazy to get us a full size bed instead of king size cause I'm so damn big, but after having to feel and hold Delilah close to me, I'm glad he did. I put the air conditioner at its freezing point just so that she can scoot over to me for heat. She's cold and my body is burning with desire for her. Many nights I have woken up with her fast asleep facing me and she has a lock of hair over her face. I'd gently remove it and when her hair somehow tickles her nose, she twitches it. I lost count of how many times my thumb has gently traced her facial features, especially her full lips. I had so much as dared as to barely graze my own lips onto hers and I don't regret it. One day I will suck, bite and lick those lips. I'm also aware that she is aware of my morning hard on especially when we're spooning. If it wasn't for our pajamas, she would be pregnant right now. She is now awake and I pretend to still be sleeping. I heard her go into the shower and decided to remain where I was until she was finished and left our room. I know that she still feels awkward and blushes when I walk around shirtless and I do it on purpose (he laughs) as he passes his hand thru his hair. He smells food and washed up to meet her at the kitchen. When he got there, her back was too him with the refrigerator door opened to return the bacon and eggs. Damn she looks so cute wearing those little pajama shorts and matching tank top. It says Hiya Sexy. It drives me crazy when she wears those little shorts. I could see her curves right through the light material. My hands are itching to grab her by the waist and don't get me started on those voluptuous lips of hers. It's begging for me to kiss it. Her hair is so long and beautiful. It was still damp, but she had it tied to the side. She turned around and jumped when she saw me standing there. Oops, my bad.