-12: Travis-Almost Broken Bones-

Hi, Winners!

I believe I've come this far, only due to the continuous support of @PurpleCat02 and @WrittenInMyDarkHeart! Thanks a lot to you both!

***

-12: Travis-Almost Broken Bones-

-Travis-

Thalia led us out, and we followed. She entered the forest, and led us to a tree about 10 feet tall.

"Okay. Travis, please climb up the tree." Thalia requested me. I climbed.

"What? Is this a tree climbing dare?" I shouted to her. She smiled.

"You'll see, soon enough." Was the only reply I got.

"Percy, bring a rope, please." Thalia requested Percy. Percy ran and brought a rope.

Thalia told Nico to climb to the tree, beside me, and tie the rope. He tied it to a strong and thick branch, and climbed down.

"Alright," said Thalia, satisfied. "Percy grab the rope and pull it." Percy obeyed her and pulled it. Then Thalia told Annabeth, Nico, Piper, Jason, Conner, Leo and Hazel to pull the rope and the tree bent.

Then she called Clarisse, and the whole Ares cabin came to help. With the combined force of all of them, the tree was bent to the ground. When Thalia was satisfied, she said, "Okay. When I say 'one', I want everybody to leave the rope, got it?"

They nodded. I clung to the tree with fear. "Three, two, ONE!", chanted Thalia. They left the rope, and I flew into the air.

I thought it would be soft and gentle, but no. I flew into the air with amazing speed, and then I started pummeling towards the ground! I closed my eyes and would have been a pancake, if Jason hadn't caught me!

I was red with embarrassment, as everybody were laughing. My throat hurt and I realised that  I had been screaming. The Ares cabin dispersed.

"How embarrassing!" Percy choked.

"Ha-ha-ha," I said sarcastically, "Truth or dare, Leo?

***

Did you like it, @WrittenInMyDarkHeart? Thanks for reading, Winners!

Bye!