-10: Nico-Rainbow Hair-

Hey Winners! Tribute to @PurpleCat02, a great fan of Nico. More tributes coming up!

23/12/20: Yet another warning, YES I KNOW NICO'S GAY, YES I KNOW HE IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH WILL. 

But, Solangelo wasn't a thing when this was written and so won't be in this book. Thalico will be there instead, so skip this chapter if you don't want to read it. I'm honestly tired of the comments complaining about this even after my explanation and the several warnings. Nobody's forcing you to read it if you don't want to. 

***

-10: Nico-Rainbow Hair-

-Nico-

"Okay! Thalia, Truth or Dare?" asked Annabeth. I glanced at Thalia, my dangerous cousin who I am madly in love with.

"Hmm... dare!"

Annabeth smiled evilly and glanced at me.  Somehow, I knew it had something to do with me. "I dare you to... dye Nico's hair rainbow!"

I scrambled back in terror. "You-you wouldn't!" I cried. She nodded her head sadly. "Sorry, Nico!" she said.

I fled and ran out of the cabin. Thalia followed me. I ran faster and tried to hide in my cabin, but Thalia caught me and dragged me, scolding me all the way.

"Don't be a wimp! See how Percy is?" she chided. I sulked.

Finally we reached the cabin. Annabeth brought out bottles of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet hair dye.

She dyed a portion of my hair each color, and blow dried it, so it stuck up in various other places. I looked ridiculous!

Nico di Angelo, son of Hades, the Ghost King, was insulted, turned into a clown!

Travis and Conner took many photos. They kept mentioning a blog, which I could not understand. I was thinking of revenge.

***

Is this a cliffhanger? *evil laugh* Watch out for the next chapter!

(PS) how was it @PurpleCat02?

Next tribute for @WrittenInMyDarkHeart

Please tell me how you want it to be? Or if you want it to be a surprise, I'm fine with that!

Bye, Winners!