Surprised Chapter 35

Jake:
Com'on! We haven't seen you in a week. Are you gonna move in with us, or live with them? Make your decision.
                                                           Lexi:
I know that you don't want me in that house anyway. Nobody does. I'm moving in with them. Alissa and I will come tomorrow to pick up my stuff.

"You have to see him!"
"Alissa, he's in Spain! How can I see him? And even if I could, he hasn't tried to talk to me so I'm just assuming that he's off with some pretty Spanish girl!" I yelled.
"I thought you loved him." Alissa mumbled.
"I thought I did too."
"You don't know anymore?"
"I just don't remember what being with him feels like. I just can't." I sighed. She stood up.
"I'm gonna go make a video with Faze, okay? You can start shopping for your new room!" Alissa told me. I nodded, signaling for her to leave. She walked off, shouting as per usual.

I walked into our house with five shopping bags. I placed them down and looked around. The house was empty. That was rare. The house was quiet. That had never happened before.
"Alissa?" I shouted as I ran up the stairs into her room. No one. I walked to my room. Ivan.
"Ivan! What  are you doing here?" I shouted, my eyes began to swim as warm tears traveled down my face.
"I missed you, Lexi. Even Donald Trump can't keep me from my little one." He whispered, his eyes also began to overflow. We were about two meters apart. We were do much closer than we had been in weeks but he still felt so far away. I couldn't help myself. I ran to him and he gave me a bear hug.
"Surprise." He chuckled softly. We stayed in each other's arms for what felt like forever. And in that moment, I remembered. I remembered how to smile and how to be genuinely happy. I remembered how it felt. How it felt to love sombody and to be loved back. I remembered ivan. How much fun he could be, and how much he could make me smile. How he could make me laugh until I was crying and how he could have the time of his life while just watching old Disney movies that he had never seen before. It all came back to me, and that was truly the best feeling ever.

It turns out that Alissa had contacted ivan, told him how I was feeling. She said that he came as fast as humanly possible. I went back to Spain with ivan and Emilio,  but not after making up with Jake and the team. Ivan made me. As for now, I'm sitting on ivans bed from when he was a child, and I am writing a story. A story about love. Why? Because Alissa was right. I love someone, and that is better than what most people get. Now I just have to see what happens next. I get to see old age take us together, as a team. Or, more likely, with Emilio too. I get to see how we grow together and how our love changes into more. And now I know that for a fact, I am happy. I am happy because I have had the time of my life in these past years with these amazing people. Now I get to live my life with the two who were most important to me. If we can't go back to the U.S., we can't.  Because we are a team. And I will never make the mistake of separating with him again. I love you Ivan. I really, truly love you.