Back From Hawaii Chapter 28

Ivan and I basically have three different moods when we're around eachother. Or, that's just what our friends say. Best friends, cute couple or fighting. Of course we aren't dating and the fights usually aren't serious, but somtimes we are just all three put together. For example,  today.
"I'm bored!" Ivan groaned as he flopped back onto the couch.
"Iv, we got back from Hawaii 20 mins ago!" I yelled from the kitchen.
"I know,  but I'm still bored. Everybody was all fun in Hawaii but the second we get back-" I cut him off.
"The second we get back we all need to rest because of the long flight and the timezones." I explained calmly as I sat beside him on the couch.
"But I'm not tired. It's not fair." He groaned. I just giggled.
"Well, I am tried so I'm going to have a nap." I told him as I jumped up from the couch.
"You've gotta make me lunch after then." Ivan told me. I laughed and ruffled his hair.
"I will but it's only 10:00 give me some time to rest." I said as I headed to my room.

"Why can't you make it yourself?" I groaned as ivan sat beside me on my bed, pouting and trying to get me to make him a sandwich.
"It tastes better when you make it."
"That's just because you didn't make it." I mumbled as I got out of bed. He tackled me.
"Did you just make fun of my cooking?" He giggled at my face trying to hold back laughter.
"Yep!" I yelled as I ran out of his grasp and down the stairs.

"I hate this." Ivan mumbled. He was still going on about how everybody was asleep. I had finally had enough.
"Fine, then what should we do." I asked with a defeated look on my face. His smile grew emediately.
"Beach! And we can finally look at the L.A. sunset again!" He danced around the kitchen. 
"Fine. But only if you change that shirt." I giggled. He stopped in his tracks and looked at me strait in the eye.
"What's wrong with my shirt?" He asked looking down at it. It was the blue one that he had worn in Hawaii.
"You wore it half of the time we were in Hawaii." I told him.
"The other half time you weren't wearing a shirt." He burst into a fit of laughter.
"What?" I asked, confused.
"I have absolutely no idea what you just said." He smiled. I just shook my head and told him to change.

"Wakey, wakey, eggs and Jakey!" I yelled as ivan jumped on top of him and I shot the merch gun.
"Yo, guys what the heck?" He laughed.
"We wanna go to the beach but it's only fun when the team goes together." I whined. He shook his head.
"Alright! But only if Ivan gets off of me." He laughed. Ivan scrambled off and ran into the ratchet room, probobly to wake the others up.
"What time is it?" Jake asked.
"5:15pm" I told him. He looked surprised.
"I didn't think we would all sleep that long." He said. I got out of his room so he could change and went to wake up the girls. I could hear the boys grumbling curse words at Ivans yelling which made me laugh.

"Alright people! Get in the van! We need content for each and everybody's vlogs!" I yelled as people scrambled to get snacks and sunscreen along with making sure everybody had their towels and vlogs. I sighed and stepped out of the door. The twins came with me and Martina joined. We went into the van. I sat between ivan and Martina. 
"Can you hang out with me at the beach? I think Emilio is gonna be hanging out with sombody else." Ivan whispered as he pointed towards Martina and Emilio talking happily. I nodded.
"Sure, it'll be fun."

We all stepped out of the van and I emidetly ran toward the water, kicking off my flipflops as I went.
"Holy crap the sand is burning hot!" I screamed and basically leaped into the freezing water. I saw a huge splash from beside me as I came up and Ivans head popped out of the water. He shook his hair like a dog, making me giggle. Everybody else was outside of the water.
"What are you guys doing? Com'on,  let's have some fun." I yelled.
"We're looking at the sunset." Tessa said.  I scrambled out of the water and i heard splashing after so I think Ivan did too. I wrapped a warm towel around my cold body and stepped forward to see the sunset. It was beautiful.  I always loved the LA sunsets.
"I love the LA sunsets. Any day of the week." Ivan whispered to me, taking the words right out of my mouth.
"You are freezing." He said while looking into my eyes. I swear, compared to his eyes,  the sunset was nothing. He pulled me into a huge hug and that's when I noticed that he was wearing a sweatshirt. He pulled his hoodie off of his soaking body and gave it to me.
"I'm warm, you aren't." He told me as he turned back to the sunset. I looked over at everybody and saw them all vlogging us. My eyes widened. 
"Thanks"
"What are best friends for?" Ouch. Did he just friend zone me. Haha just kidding. I've friend zoned him so many times.

We all watched the sunset until all of the stars were out, and that's when we went home.