Happy Chapter 16

Jake silently told me to take Ivan upstairs while he delt with Emilio.  I nodded and left.
"Ivan... why are you being so sensitive?" I asked softly. Ivan was usually much stronger but he seemed to have just... cracked. He looked at me with rosy cheeks.
"I-I don't know. I guess I always get really sad when Emis mad at me. I feel like I've made his life harder and maybe he doesn't want me there. He's the first twin so maybe if I hadn't been born, he would be happier." He mumbled. I was shocked. Like, really shocked. I jumped up and hugged ivan. 
"Ivan.... that could never be the case.  Emilio is so grateful that he has you by his side. He loves you just as much as you love him." I whispered.
"Hold on. You stay here." I told him. He sat down on my bed. I ran downstairs to see Emilio and Jake talking at the counter.  Jake looked frustrated and Emilio looked mad that they were even talking. I sighed.
"Umm, can I talk to Emilio. I need to tell him somthing." I asked jake. He sighed slightly and nodded. I grabbed Emilios wrist and went to the garage.
"What?" He asked.
"Ivan is only being so fragile because he feels that of he weren't alive, your life would be better." I told him. He stood in shock.
"W-why would he say th-that?
"I have no idea. And, I don't know if you know but Ivan thinks that everybody prefers you over him. He said that he's the younger, stupider, uglier, sadder, shyer twin." I replied.
His mouth hung open and a tear escaped his glossy blue eyes. He quickly wiped it away.
"Im so sorry. I'm just used to ivan telling me if he has a problem... if he had told me how he felt, I wouldn't have been so grouchy." He mumbled, looking down.
"Emi... why are you so mad?" I asked, placing a hand on his arm.
"Ivan dropped our laptop in the lagoon. And with it,  our weeks worth of footage. "
"He only said he dropped the footage." I said. Emilio shrugged.
"The footage was on the laptop, so I guess that makes it sound like it wasn't as bad." I nodded and grabbed his arm, I dragged him into my room.
"You two, work things out. Okay?" I asked. They nodded so I left. I walked downstairs upon hearing exited gasps.
"That's the one!" Jake yelled exitedly. I entered the room causiously. Jake looked at me and smiled.
"We are getting a puppy!" He yelled as he danced in a little circle. I raised an eyebrow. They showed me the dog and it was really cute.
"Oh hey guys!" Jake shouted across the room. I looked up to see Ivan and Emi. Emis arm was around ivan and they were both smiling trying to hold back a laugh.
"What's so funny?" I asked as I walked over to them.
"We were talking about when we were little. The stupid things that we would do." Emilio replied smiling. Everybody explained the whole dog thing to the twins before Erika, Nathan, Jake, Kade, Ray and Pam left to go pick a dog. I sat down between the twins on the couch and grabbed a hand from each of them.
"Soooo, you guys all good now?" I asked. They smiled widely and nodded.
"What do you think about this dog stuff? I mean, Jake could be pranking us." Emi sighed. He really wanted a dog. I think we all did. Ivan shrugged.
"I don't know, bro. I love pets. Just one thing, we can't forget our favourite cat Lukas when we get this dog." Ivan laughed. Emi rolled his eyes playfully. I let go of their hand and jumped up. 
"Who wants luuunnnch!?" I yelled, trying to hype everybody up. Everybody got up and we all worked together to make eggs,  sandwiches and a salad. I know,  they don't go together. We ended with a huge mess but it was alright because Tessa and I made the boys clean. Tessa was really down because all of her social media was hacked and they were posting things that she didn't want people to see and deleting her videos. I rubbed her back.
"It'll be okay, we will work things out." I told her. The thing that hurt her the most was how she almost lost 1mil subscribers. She told me that she really thought the brooksters would be there for her. I did too.... I heard the garage door open and close and than quite footsteps. I got up from the couch to see what was up.
"Omg! That is the cutest dog ever!" Tessa screeched as she saw him.
I smiled softly when i saw that jake couldn't stop smiling. I loved what I was seeing, my second family, happy, together, and better than ever.