Good Day Chapter 18

I woke up in Ivans arms. His warm body pressed against mine. I slowly sat up as to not wake him and checked the time. Great, I woke up really early. Imma be really tired. 6:43am the clock read.  I quietly got my clothes on and scrambled out of the room. I made myself breakfast and checked social media. Before I knew it, it was already 8:00 am.
"WHERE THE FLIP IS MY DOG?! WHO KILLED HIM?!?!?" I heard yelling from upstairs. I ran up to see jake in his room freaking out.
"I can't find Appolo! Sombody in this house probably accidently killed him!" Jake shouted. I started to burst with laughter.
"What's so funny?" Jake asked.
"He's in my room, he seems to have taken a liking to Ivan." I told jake, who emediately sprinted to my room. He grabbed his sleeping puppy and came out.
"Why is ivan in your room, huh?" Jake asked, smirking.
"He wouldn't leave me alone and he wanted to cuddle so I let him, I knew that he wouldn't leave." I explained.
"Sure." Jake giggled, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Everybody! Come downstairs!" Erika yelled. Everyone rushed downstairs.  It was now the afternoon and everybody was ready to face the day.
"We have to be quite because jake is doing a serious video. He's saying sorry for caring more about the views than the Jake Paulers." Erika told us. We all nodded and headed in different directions. The twins sat on the couch talking so I decided to join them.
"Hey." I said sleepily.
"you look tired." Emi told me. I nodded.
"I sure am." Ivan patted the spot next to him.
"Come lay your head on my lap, you can have a nap." He said smiling. I did what he said. He began to play with my hair as I closed my eyes. 

I awoke to the twins. They were still in the same spot. Ivan, still playing with my hair. I kept my eyes closed because I still felt tired. Right as I was about to fall asleep again, I heard their converation.
"You really love her, huh?" Emilio asked.
"Yes. I have no idea what I would do if she weren't in my life. I love this little one." Ivan replied softly.
"Bro, you never stop talking about her."
"Well, bro, you never stop talking about Martina." Ivan said quietly as to not awake me.
"Toché"
"What does that mean?" Ivan asked. Emilio just laughed.
"Welp," He said, getting up.
"I'm going to Starbucks with Martina.  See you later, bro."
"Okay." Ivan said.
"Alright, Lexi. Time to wake up." Ivan whispered into my ear. My eyes fluttered open and I sat up. He stood up and reached out a hand.  I gladly took it.
"You wanna help jake with the new puppy?" Ivan asked.
"How so? Because I'm not helping to potty train him." I laughed.
"Wanna take him for a little walk? We can go to this little bakery around the block to get muffins...?" Ivan asked hopefully.
"I'd love to. It'll be fun." He grabbed my hand and we told jake that we ware taking Appolo. He looked up.
"Thank you. I'm sorry that I'm so focused but this video needs to be perfect. I'm glad you are walking him because I don't really have time." He told us gratefully.  We nodded and said goodbye.
"So, are you less tried now? I mean, you only slept for and hour but..." Ivan asked.
"Yeah, I actually feel really good now. Thanks for letting me sleep." I smiled. He looked down at Appolo. 
"I seriously love this dog." I told him. He smiled and looked back up at me.
"Well than I better step up my game.
Appolo, listen, she's mine.  You can have Tessa." Ivan joked. I laughed too. We talked about random things. He said that he wanted me in his videos more and I agreed.
"I like spending time with you, little one. I really, really do." He said, looking down.
"Oh! We're here!" He said before I could say anything. The bakery was called "Lana Eve Sweet Treats." I got a blueberry muffin while Ivan got a chocolate chip muffin. I insisted on paying, but Ivan wouldn't let me. He came out of the little store with a donut hole for Appolo. I laughed as appolo licked it, making it roll.

It was 1am and I had just finished a movie. I went upstairs and was about to open the door when I heard the floor creak behind me. I turned around to see Ivan.  He looked like he had just waken up. His eyes were puffy and his hair was messy, but as always, a soft smile lay on his face.
"Goodnight kiss?" Was all he said before striding over to me, placing a soft hand on my cheek and connecting our lips. It was great. I pulled away and raised an eyebrow before going into my room, leaving him to stand in front of my door.  I smiled and crawled into bed. I drempt of Ivan.  Dreams of him make me want to stay asleep forever...