Vlog Day Chapter 1

I sat there wondering, thinking. Should I sign up for Team 10? No, I'll be too shy, I'm too young, I wouldn't fit in, I won't even make it. I thought to myself as I watched Jakes newest vlog titled: Recruiting New Members!
So, I called my best friend in the whole world. She answered right away.
"Hey Martina." I said to her.
"Sup Lexi, whats wrong? You don't call me unless somthing is wrong."
"I wanna join Team ten." I told her.
"It says in the vlog that you sign up by doing a vlog for a day to see if you're interesting." She stated.
"Yeah, so come over."
"You know my mom won't let me, school night, remember?"
"Just tell her we're doing homework. See ya soon!" I said into the phone before hanging up. We still had half of the day because it was a Sunday afternoon. I got up and put on a white top that shows your shoulders. I brushed my long dark brown hair and applied some mascara and clear lip gloss. I looked at myself in the mirror.
I look really good! Dang! My eyebrows are flawless! I giggled to myself for thinking that. Just than I heard a yell from downstairs
"Honey, I'm home!" Martina yelled as she walked into my house. I ran downstairs to greet her.
"Hey, my second mom!" She talked to my mom.
"Hola, Martina!" I laughed and we went upstairs.
"Soooo, let's start the vlog!" I yelled.
"Hey! So this is our Team 10 audition! We are gonna start the afternoon by going to the peir! Oh! Here in Canada, the peir is just a tall, long metal thing that you jump off the end of... so we are gonna do that!" I yelled exitedly at the camera. Martina covered it with her hand for the transition.
"You are a natural." She told me while she picked one of my bathing suits to wear. She picked a small blue one and I picked a small black one.

We got to the peir and I turned on the camera, this time, Martina vlogged.
"Alright, so we are at the pier and we want to jump off of the small bridge here so yah.. we are kinda taking a risk because people throw stolen bikes in there all of the time.... but, IT'S EVERYDAY BRO!!!!" I laughed as we climbed on top of the little bridge. The water was about 10 feet down.
"1..." I shouted
"2..." Martina shouted
"3!" We yelled in unison as we jumped off and landed with a splash.
"Yay!! Let's go again!" I yelled and Martina agreed. The rest of the vlog was us just doing random stuff and even some pranks on random people. We got home, edited and sent it to the Team 10 website. Martina convinced her mom to let her stay the night so we soon went to bed.

We woke up and got ready for school. I checked my email but... Nothing. Ugggghhh!
"It's alright, he probably hasn't seen it yet, loads of people will be signing up. "Martina told me. With that, we went to eat breakfast.
"¡Buenos días mamá! ¿Podrías por favor hacernos el desayuno?" I asked
(Good morning mom! Can you please make us breakfast.) My mom chuckled.
"Yes, Hun. I'm making pancakes." We ate and walked to school which was near by. Martina and I were in tenth grade and we were both 16 years old.
"So, did you just wanna join Team 10 because of Ivan?" Martina asked nudging me.
"Umm, no! I joined it because it's a big opportunity." I told her as we stopped at our locker. The bell rang so we went to class. Language was the only class that we had together.
We walked in and sat down. 30 minutes into class my phone went off. My eyes widened and my heart started beating fast because it wasn't on silent. The teacher looked at me.
"Give me your phone, I'm answering this in front of the class." I handed it over and gave Martina a worried look.
"Hello? Who is this?" The teacher snapped. I could here loud laughter and "Stop! S-stop! Jake! Stop Ti-tickling me! I'll give you your ph-phone!" My heart skipped a beat. That was the voice of Ivan Martinez.
Martina looked at me in disbelief.
"Hey, sorry, is this Lexi and Martina? Well it's Jake, Jake Paul."
"What are you doing calling my students in class?!" My teacher yelled before hanging up. I mentally screamed. She did NOT just hang up on him, I guess I would have to wait until class ended to call him back...