Spain Chapter 20

I woke up to Ivans deep breathing, and took it as an opportunity. I hadn't pranked Ivan like, at all. I quickly got up and grabbed some pink nail polish. I took his hands and painted his nails carefully. I even put a little white flower on both of his thumbs. I couldn't wait for Ivans reaction. I went downstairs and ate a bagel waiting for everyone to wake up. I heard the front door open and looked to see a very sweaty jake. He saw me and smiled.
"Yo." He greeted. I groaned.
"You good?" He asked.
"Yeah, just tired." I explained.
"Okay, imma go shower, see ya." He said before going upstairs. Jake woke everybody up and soon everyone was downstairs.
"Ivan...¿Qué pasa con las uñas?" Emilio asked.
(What's with the nails?)
"Huh?" He said while looking down. He looked over at me, chuckling.
"They are beautiful Emilio, why can't you just appreciate that?!" Ivan shouted pretending to be a drama queen. He then proceed to fake cry, followed by an explosion of laughter.
"No but for real, I'm gonna keep them to see if the fans notice in Jakes vlog. By the way, good prank Lexi." Ivan smiled.
"How'd you know it was me?" I asked.
"I have my ways." He smirked.
"Jake!" Ivan ran after jake when he saw jake. He looked up from his phone.
"Yah?"
"Emi and I are going to Spain tomorrow. My mama just said that the team should come too. I know that we aren't very wealthy, but its home." Ivan explained. Jake smiled and nodded.
"Everybody get ready, we're going to Spain!"
"I can't go!" Meg said.
"It's okay, you can watch Apollo."

It turned out that only Chad, Tristan, Martina, Tessa, Erika, Jake, Chance, Anthony, Alex and I could go. And the twins obviously.

We were sitting in an airplane getting ready for our flight. Well, only me and the twins. The others wanted to go on a private jet. They would get to Barcelona later than us but that didn't matter. We worked out that the team would stay for two days and the twins said that they would be staying for a week. Also, the twins were gonna post everyday. I hated the idea. I mean, being able to watch the twins everyday, that would be great, but they are under enough stress as it is. I'm worried because even now when they post it's up around 11pm which means that they are probably already struggling. It was a long flight, so the twins and I fell asleep very easily, knowing that we would be less Jay lagged if we did.

"Hola, Mama!" Ivan yelled as he dropped his bags to hug his mom. I thought it was really cute. As soon as Emilio saw, he joined in. They let go soon enough.
"Hola, miss Martinez." I smiled.
"Hola, Chica! Where's your team?" Miss Martinez asked.
"They took a different plane, they will be here soon, mama. This is Lexi, she's part of the team too, and our best friend." Ivan explained as he took my arm and took me to his mom. She gave me a big hug.
"Please let all of your friends know that for these two days, they can call me Mama. Okay?" Emilio nodded.
"Where's Rebecca?" He asked.
"Guys!?" I heard from upstairs. A girl with long blonde hair and pretty blue eyes ran downstairs and engolfed the twins in a huge hug.
"You must be Lexi, Ivan talks about you all the time!" Rebecca said and hugged me. I giggled when seeing that Ivans face was tomato red.
"LUKAS!" I heard Emi shout and run into the living room, only to be follwed by Ivan doing the same. I laughed when I went into the living room to see them cuddling happily with the gray cat. Rebecca came beside me and laughed too.
"Wow, you really are just as beautiful as Ivan said." Rebecca told me. I blushed, now knowing that Ivan thinks I'm pretty.

Soon the twins step dad came home and I met him as well. He was really nice and the twins seemed to love him. Then that's when it all turned to chaos.
"OHIOOOOO!" A shout rung through the small house. I shook my head and looked over at Rebecca, Emilio and Ivan while they, too relized what was going on. We went downstairs and greeted everyone. Jake, Chance, Anthony, Tessa, and Erika are gonna stay at a hotel near by while Chad, Martina, Alex and I are staying at the house. Rebecca helped us unpack earier because martina and I are staying in her room. Rebecca and I have been close since when we just met an hour ago. She's super cool and just as savage and hard working as the twins. She obviously taught them what they know, you could just see it in all of them. This is honestly the cutest family ever.