The Exeption Chapter 12

I grabbed his hand and pulled him away. We soon arrived at the lazer tag place.
"This place looks abandoned." Ivan stated.
"That's because it is." I replied.
"I used to work here and it just shut down last week, meaning that it's still fully functional, I know how to work it and nobody will chase you." I smiled. He nodded slowly. I easily climbed the fence. It took about 5mins for Ivan to get over the 3 foot tall fence. I just raised my eyebrows in a "really?" sorta way as Ivan struggled. He finally got over and we snuck in. I turned on the black lights and helped Ivan put his vest on. I then picked us some lazer guns. I got him almost emediately.
"Hey! No fair! You worked here!" He chuckled.
"Fine! We play until I shoot you 100 times or if you're really good, until you shoot me 50 times." He nodded and smiled.
"Game on." He laughed as I hid.

"Well that was fun." Ivan said after an hour of playing. We were covered in sweat and we were dying of laughter at the pitures of us inside the lazer tag arena.
"Well, until the 100th time that you hit me." He chuckled. We snuck back out and walked to my house. I went into my room and got fresh clothes on while Ivan waited outside.
"So, back to the hotel?" I asked, trying to hide my sadness. I had a very fun time with Ivan and I felt as close to him as ever. We talked and talked. He tryed to convince me to come and join the team again almost 8 times and I was really close to wanting to.

About 40 minutes later and we stopped at a fancy hotel. I lifted my hood causing Ivan to smile and shake his head.
"IVAN!" Team 10 yelled as they saw him.
"Who's tha- LEXI!" Martina yelled as she ran and hugged me.
"I went to your house to see you today but you weren't there. Who is Sebastian?" She asked. I was confused for a moment before I looked over at Ivan who was obviously holding back laughter.  We both erupted with laughter and fell to the floor. We explained everything that had happened over these past few days when Jake finally spoke up.
"Um, Lexi. Usually I really don't ever do this, its just," Jake mumbled out.
"Yes." I told him to continue.
"Well, there's a new first for everything. Lexi, I have never asked sombody who has quit team 10 to join again but, I guess you're the exeption." Jakes words echoed through my head.
"What I'm trying to say is, will you please join Team 10 again?" He begged. I lit up with happiness.
"I was really hoping you'd ask." I smiled. Ivan ran and scooped me up in a big hug.
"Yes!" He gushed.

A few hours later and we were almost late to catch the last flight to LA. We scooted into our seats and watched as the dark sky began to glitter with stars. The moon was almost full and it looked stunning.
"Not as stunning as you." Ivan whispered into my ear.
"Did I say that out loud?" I asked.
"Did I say that out loud?!" Ivan asked horrified as his eyes grew wide. I giggled sleepily.
"Yes, yes you did." I said before falling asleep to the sound of the planes engine.

-------------------Authors Note-------------------

Sorry that this chapter is a bit shorter than the others. I wanted to thank you guys for all of the positive comments on my story's. It makes my day to see that you guys enjoy my story's. So I'll see you hopefully tomorrow for the next chapter! See you Loves!

xxx- Angel.

635 words.