Match Maker Chapter 27

I woke up to the sound of the Hedwigs Theme from Harry Potter. I scrunched my eyebrows before opening my eyes to see Emilio with his phone and a speaker. I could hear yelling from downstairs so I knew Ivan was awake.
"What do you want Emilio?" I groaned as I layed back down and covered my face with a pillow.
"I am the Match Wizard!" He yelled as he ran out of the room. I was so confused by this point, but then again, when am I not confused when in this house? I got out of bed and got ready for the day. Almost everybody was busy because now that Jake was gone in New York for a few weeks, we could actually get work done. I walked outside while texting Martina,  she was at an audition for a movie. Right when I walked out, Hedwigs Theme came on again. I looked over at the trampoline and Emilio sat there with a goofy smile on his face
"Match wizard!" He yelled before running inside again. I shook my head and went back to texting. 

I was making a salad for lunch and I was only planning on making it for me because basically nobody was home.
*Hedwigs Theme* I face palmed as I already knew what was about to happen. Emilio walked in with a witches hat on and a stick in his hand. He pointed the stick at me. This kid was seriously weird.
"The match wizard would, too, like some salad!" He shouted dramatically.
"Why are you doing this?" I asked as he casually sat at the table.
"Because I am the match wizard and I am here to tell you who you should match with!" He said as he raised his eyebrows. Now I was even more confused.
"What?"
"Ivan likes you! There is your match!" He shouted. I handed him a bowl of salad, them laughed.
"Uhh, no, no he does not." I said as I sat down and began to eat.
"Okay, I'll prove it." He said proudly. 
"How?"
"I'm a wizard. You see, when a guy gets jealous of another guy, it's probably because he likes sombody." Emi explained, like it made sense.
"Emi... you make no sense." I laughed.
He turned to look at me.
"You'll see." He said as he dramatically left the room with his salad in his hands.

"Here's the plan.  We act like we like eachother for tonight and see what Ivan does." Emilio told me. I sighed. I truly didn't care if Ivan liked me or not, I'm not ready to date anybody yet. Team ten couples cause too much drama. Yes, I may like Ivan,  but he won't know that and he also won't tell me if he feels the same. That's too awkward for our already awkward selves. I snapped back to Emilio.  He looked like he was good start mischief,  I knew that face. This also was gonna be a very uncomfortable night,  seeing as Martina and Emi are practically dating. I sighed.
"What?" He asked.
"How will we tell him what we're doing whole not making it obvious that I like him!" Emi smirked at this.
"So you do like him." I shook my head.
"We will just tell him that you were working on acting." He said,  as if he had forgotten about what I had just said. I nodded and went upstairs to get ready.

"Hello! I'm hoome!" I heard Ivans sweet voice drift through the house. I took a deep breath and opened my bedroom door.
"Ah!" I yelled and jumped back when I saw Ivan standing there, now laughing.
"Scared, Lexi?" He laughed before he walked off.

My heart was beating fast now. Emilio was walking over to me. Only Tessa, Martina, Alex, Chad, Tristan and Chance were here. Obviously Tessa and Martina knew the plan, so that was good. The rest were clueless. We were all gathered around the table, eating pizza and talking about random things like video ideas and trips. Emi finally got to me and pulled me out of the group.
"Don't look now, but Ivan us totally giving us the stare down." He smirked. I slightly looked to my left and of course Emi was correct. Ivan was indeed stareing. I tried to hold back laughter and I guess Emi saw me so he whispered randomness in my ear to make it look like I was laughing at a joke he told me. We both started to laugh a lot. 
"Yo, you guys gud?" Chance asked.
"Lemilio!" Tristan yelled laughing. My face turned red. Not because he was right,  because he wasn't.  I was blushing because I'm super uncomfortable and because I'm an actor bro! Emilio laughed and grabbed my hand gently. He looked at me and I could tell that he was trying so hard not to explode with laughter. He tilted his head towards ivan. Ivans face was all screwed up with anger and confusion.  He was fuming. I gasped and let go of Emi when Ivan ran upstairs. Emilio quickly covered up the gasp by hugging me.
"Hey, Ivan you okay bro?" Chad yelled.
"Yah! Yep. Umhm! Im absolutely fine." He yelled, convincing nobody. Chad ran upstairs. He looked like he knew somthing.
"Well! That's a wrap!" I yelled, trying to be loud enough for Ivan to hear.
"All of this with Emi was just him helping for acting classes,  I did good, huh?" I asked, becoming louder as I talked. Everybody laughed and agreed. Emilio began to bow, so I did too.

"I was right! Just admit it!" Emilio had been yelling at my door for about 20 mins.  I finally opened it with a 'was that really nessasary' look on my face. 
"Fine. You were right, but I'm still not looking for a relationship so I really don't see how that helps." I shrugged.
"Well, the match wizard has done his job. Good day, my lady!" He giggled as he dramatically walked away.
It's always weird in this house. I thought to myself before falling onto my bed, ready to sleep.

Please look at my comment on this chapter for instructions on how to get a shout out!