I Left Chapter 10

I woke up early with a big decision in my head. I grabbed my bags and packed everything that I had brought here. Next, I went into the office and began to pack my electronics.
"Uhh, what are you doing?" Jake asked, he still wore his pajamas.
"Jake.... I have to. I need to..... leave." I told him before grabbing my bag and going to the bathroom to pack my makeup.
"Wait, what?!" He yelled in shock.
"I don't want this. It took me two awesome weeks with amazing people to know that I don't want this. I love you guys but, I just don't want to be famous. I want to be the girl who nobody notices again. I'm good at that. I don't want to have this life! I want to take some time off. I just need to go back to being a nobody before I can decide what I really want." I told him while looking at my shoes.
"Lexi..." Jake whispered softy with tears in his eyes.
"Do you really want this?" He asked while stepping forward and taking my hand.
"Yes." I told him sternly. He hugged me tight and tears ran down his cheeks.
"What about Martina? Is she going too?" He asked sadly.
"I think she's staying... she always wanted fame. I guess for me, I was just so exited to live with my favorite people ever that I didn't really think about how I can't still be a nobody  here. I really, really hate drama, that's why I don't like having so many friends. You guys are amazing and i will remember you forever. I just-" I was cut off.
"Yo, whats going on down here?" Ivan asked looking from my bags to Jakes tear stained face.

After I told him everything that I told jake, he cried alot. I felt really bad.
"But... I really like you." He told me.
"I like you too.. it's just, we want different things, we are different people. We live completely different lives!"
"We don't have to! If you would just stay." He mumbled.
"I'm so sorry ivan."
"It's okay, little one." He looked up at me and smiled softly.

"Flight 38 to Ontario Canada is ready to board." The speakers in the airport spoke. I looked at the team as tears filled my eyes.
"I will miss you guys so much." I told them I hugged Martina who had decided to stay in team 10. I waved one last time and boarded the plane.

I had been back in Canada for three weeks now. Everything was awesome here and my parents were so exited to see me. I even got a job as a delivery girl at a Chinese restaurant. I was on my job and it was about 10:00 meaning I only had 30 more minutes until my shift ended. I was driving to the next house when I heard screams. I just ignored it and drove on. I was stopped at a stop sign when I heard loud knocking on my car window.
"Help!" I saw ivans face and quickly let him in.
"Thanks. They're crazy somtimes.  I mean, I love my fans but-" He was cut off by pure shock when I took off my workers hat.
"Lexi..." He said in awe.
"What are you doing here?!" I pulled over to yell at him.
"The team is going on tour. We were in a hotel and before the team could notice... I snuck off." He explained.
I hit him on the arm.
"Are you an idiot! They're probably freaking out!" I yelled at him.
"They think I'm asleep. I'll be back by morning, don't worry." He smirked.
"Exactly how far away is this hotel?" I asked. He put up his fingers and began to count on them.
"An hour of high speed skateboarding away from fans." He told me. I face palmed. He was a natural born idiot.
"So... where should I take you?" I asked trying not to get mad.
"A hotel?" I suggested.
"No, I can't go without the team to public places or I'll be chased." He told me. I looked at him with a "so we're the hell should I take you" look.
"Don't you live around here?" He asked.
"Yeah, your point?" I snapped and then relized what he was saying.
"No! You are not sleeping at my house!" I shouted at him for being so weird.
"Please! I'll pay you! 300 dollars." He begged.
"Ugghh! Fine!" I told him as I got out of the car to deliver to the last house. I gave them the food and left. I got to the car and we drove home. He climed my emergency ladder to my window and I made sure my parents were asleep. I made him sleep on the floor and he told me that he would be gone by morning. I really had no choice. What was I supposed to do?