Fall Fair Chapter 31

Aye guys!! I wanna know more about you, so comment your age on this story. I'll ask you to comment something about you on every chapter! BTW I'm super excited cuz I got a savage hoodie for my birthday!! Now, onto the story!

Do you ever wake up not knowing where you are? Yah.. I did that this morning. I woke up to Tessas small snores and the laughing of sombody in another room. I got out of bed and realised that Martina was no longer there. Last night I fell asleep squished between Martina and Tessa.  I shrugged and decided to get ready.  The weather was gonna be kinda cold today so I put on Ivans black thrasher hoodie, ripped blue jeans and some fuzzy socks. I then threw my hair into a messy bun and left to the kitchen.
"Bailee!" I shouted as I saw her sitting at the coytwr with Alex. 
"Lexi!" She squealed. We hugged and she explained that she had come late last night. I was happy because I hadn't seen her in a while and she was awesome. I made warm pancakes and decided to wake up Tessa along with put a tiny bit of makeup on.

I stepped out if the door of the lilac colored room that I was staying in. I was met by big blue eyes.
"Ivan!" I gasped. He gulped and kept looking behind him into the room he and Emilio were staying in. He looked half asleep and super confused.
"Ivan, you're gonna need pants and a hoodie." I said, unimpressed as he looked down at himself to see that he only wore socks and boxers he blushed and scurried into his room.
"You gotta see this first." He came out of the room with white pants, cream yeezies and pulling on a tan savage hoodie. I stepped in the room to see Martina and Emilio cuddled up to each other.
"She came in to wake us this morning but Emi asked her to cuddle. They both fell asleep and I guess I did too." Ivan whispered to me.

"WHAT'S GUCCI FAM!" Jake screamed as he entered the cottage, vlog in hand and Erika behind him hitting him, as per usual. We woke up Emi and Martina and ate. 

"Com'on!  Don't tell me you've never heard of the Fall Fair!" Jake complained.
"Chanthony and I went almost every year. It's lit. We should go. Now. Leave.  Out." Jake ordered us. He seemed very exited about this fair.

"Oh boy, we thought we got rid of you's for good last year!" The ticket mam chuckled as he saw chance Anthony and Jake.
"Well, let me say, it was alot less interesting when you weren't there, that's for sure." The man laughed as he gave us our tickets and waved us onto the park.

"Let's pick a pumpkin and we can carve them tomorrow!" Ivan shouted. He was super exited.
"Okay, hold your horses." I giggled as he looked around happily.
"Sorry, I just love fall." Ivan blushed. I laughed and led him to the carousel.

"Wow. The leaves here are so many different colours. It's. .. beautiful." Ivan breathed in awe as he touched the pretty leaves.
"Yah, like Canada." He smiled at me when I said that.
"Hey love birds, let's go!" Anthony yelled. I rolled my eyes but still went to the van.

"So... why won't Emilio just ask you out already?" I asked Martina as I flopped onto our bed. Tessa was out getting food and the rest of the team was working on starting a fire.  We just came in here because we knew it would be a long time before they gave up and used a lighter instead of two rocks.
"What are you talking about?" Martina asked me like I was crazy.
"What, you don't like him?"
"Lexi... we've been dating for a month now." Martina said seriously.  My eyes widened and i jumped up. 
"You never told me that!" I yelled happily.
"Oh... must've forgot." Martina shrugged.
"THE SHIP HAS SAILED. IN FACT, IT'S BEEN SAILING FOR A MONTH NOW!"  I yelled at the top of my lungs as I ran to the back yard. Everybody looked at me.

"I love it here. Feels like home. But at the same time, it's all new." Ivan whispered to me as the other team members talked and played truth or dare.
"Ivan! Truth or dare?" Chance yelled, making us turn our heads towards him.
"Dare, imma savage." Ivan shrugged, making me laugh.
"I dare you to kiss Lexi. They could be pranking us." Chance told him. Ivan smiled awkwardly.
"In front of everybody?" He was red as a tomato now.
"Yep. In front of everybody." We kissed for a few seconds and quickly looked away from everybody as we were turning a bright red colour.

Mi Amor♡~ I'm really scared of the letter "X"

Lexi~ why, ivan...

Mi Amor♡~ cuz I never wanna be your X

Lexi~ ur so cheesy Iv,  now let me sleep

Mi Amor♡~ NEVER!!

Lexi~ ur so weird ...

Mi Amor♡~ just one more pick up line... pwease?

Lexi~ ugh. Fine. Then let me sleep

Mi Amor~ yay! You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree. But the best way to fall is in love... with me.

Lexi~ why are u so cute all the time?

Mi Amor♡~ just can't help it! Now go and sleep my little one

Lexi~ good night, Iv.

Mi Amor♡~ sweet dreams, Lexi.