It Chapter 26

I heard laughing, talking, and then a few knocks. I rushed downstairs and opened the door quickly. I saw the smiling faces of George, Felix, Harry and Renal and the unimpressed face of Harper. I laughed as the boys teased her. She always hated them but secretly really loved them. I don't even know if she knew that. They all rushed in and hugged me tightly.
"Well, yeh gonna show us aroun'?" George asked exitedly. I giggled at ther enthusiasm as they agreed.

By the time I had showed them around  the team was back. They came in and immediately started to bond with my friends. Jake, Anthony, Chance and Tristan really got along with George and Felix.  Emilio, Chad, Ivan, and Alex all got along with Harry and Renal. While Tessa and Erika really liked Harper.

It was night time and I was exaughsted. It was such a great day bit it sure was long. We played games together and laughed and hung out. We vlogged and ate while also fitting in a movie. Now it was 12:24pm and I was pooched. I sighed as I jumped into my warm bed. George walked into my room before I could even close my eyes.
"Look, I know yer tired, but com'on. You really thought' I wouldn't see it?" George said  his thick British accent topping off his words.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You really do like him, don't yeh?" George simply said while laying down beside me.
"You really love tha' Ivan." George smiled when he saw my eyes widen.
"Goodnigh', Lexi." He said calmly while getting up and leaving. I was shocked. I always knew George could read me well, but I never thought he would be able to tell that I kinda sorta liked Ivan. I sighed,  knowing that this wouldn't be the last time I heard George talk about me liking Ivan. But I was too tired to think about that right now. For now, all I could think about was sleep.

We were all searching for a movie to see in theaters. Everybody was gathered around the laptop. Felix came out of the little group and smirked at me. My face instantly fell. George definitely told him about Ivan. Upon seeing my frown, he raised his eyebrows and smiled wider. I rolled my eyes. Felix and I always communicated like this... I have no idea why.
"It?" I heard Emilio ask.
"Yah!" Everybody yelled in unison. I was happy, I had seen the trailer and it looked outstanding. The only problem is, the reason I'm afraid of clowns is because I saw the first "it" movie when I was young. Im scared and exited. Harry and Renal came up to me and walked beside me. They were the reason I was able to play sports well and that I have a good imagination. We talked as we got into the van. The girls were talked into seeing it after Emilio told Martina that he would protect her (they are unofficially dating) Jerika would be sitting together too. Tessa was fine but Anthony was gonna sit next to her anyway and Harper will be "protected" be Renal. They are dating.
"Can I sit with you? I need to protect you." Ivan whispered in my ear. We were in the van. I giggled.
"Ivan,  I don't need protecting, I'm not scared, but I'll protect you." He chuckled and nodded, sitting back in his seat. All of the sudden George and Felix burst into a fit of laughter. My eyes widened as I knew they has seen.

We sat in the theater,  popcorn in hand as the movie began. I was slightly on edge, but I wouldn't show it. Expecially not near the guys. 

We were at the front door now. Jake was fumbling with the keys. I sighed, rolled my eyes, and took the keys. They went in easily and I opened the door. It was super dark but I could see one thing, in what seemed like a spotlight,
In "it" when a you see a red balloon, it means "it" is there. It also sorta means that you're about to die.
a red balloon. It glimmered as I stopped in my tracks. Everybody did. My mouth hung open, then, I quickly stepped back, into our little group. I felt two warm hands on my back and jumped. I turned to see the goofy smile if Ivan.
"Need protecting now?" He giggled as he saw my horrified face. I hit him in the arm.
"You put that there, didn't you!?" I shouted, trying to hold back my laugh. By now, Felix, George, Emilio and Ivan were on the ground laughing. I rolled my eyes.
"It wasn't that funny guys!" I shouted. By now everyone was in the house exept for us. It was pitch black and I was pretty scared so I wanted to go in. I just felt this tugging feeling. They needed to go in too. I know it's stupid but I only will feel safe when myself and all of my best friends are inside.
"It was pretty funny!" Ivan laughed as he wiped away fake tears and got up. I glared at all of them and we all went inside. I went upstairs like everybody else had already done. I was so sad that I'd be saying goodbye to my friends in the morning.
"I'm sorry." I heard a soft voice speak as Ivan entered my room. I just patted the spot beside me. His eyes glowed with happiness as he sat there.
"Look, it was George and Felixs idea, they just wanted help... please dont be mad, I don't think I could live with myself if you were mad.-" I cut him off by placing a soft hand on you of his. He smiled tiredly. I could see that he was really tired. We talked and talked, soon falling asleep, cuddling eachother.

Hey loves! I have no ideas for the next chapter of this story so if you have any ideas... dm me and help a girl out! Lol have a good night Martinators! Peace!