Tickles Chapter 4

I sat on my bed browsing through the YouTube home page when Ivan just walked in.
"Uhh...Hey....?" I said.
"Sup." He asked while jumping on my bed beside me.
"Five minutes till the pizza arrives!" Jake yelled from the kitchen.
"Omg! Omg! You are a Martinator!" Ivan yelled while he placed his finger over "subscribe" and put his finger down to "martinez twins" I closed my laptop pinching his finger.
"Ow." Ivan mumbled.
"I am not a martinator!" I shouted at him playfully.
"Oh yeah? Than why did you comment "done" on my latest video? Did you want a post notification shout out?" As he said this his smile grew wide.
"No! I just wanted to get a shout out!" I told him. He wasn't convinced. He quickly started to tickle me. I hate being tickled so I rolled off of the bed. Thankfully, my bed is pretty short. He poked his head over the side of the bed and came over. He sat right on my stomach as to stop me from going anywhere. He began to tickle me.
"S-stop! Ivannnn! Stop I-It hahaha! Stop! No! Hahaha!"
"Pizzas here!" Jake yelled. Ivan continued to tickle me.
"Where are Ivan and Lexi?" Jake asked ad he walked into my room. Ivan didn't notice.
"Com'on! Admit it! You're a martinator! That's all you have to say!" He yelled.
"Looks like they don't want pizza, but they sure do want a pizza eachother!" Jake laughed at his own joke. Ivan saw everybody at the door and got off of me. He put out a hand to help me up. I blushed and took it.
"Get it martinez!" Anthony yelled. Ivan turned as red as a tomato.

I woke up to Jake hammering the other side of our wall. I got up and yelled at him.
"Jake what the hell are you doing?!" I was mad.
"Erika." He smirked and I frowned.
"Very mature, Jake." I said as I started to walk back to bed. Jake grabbed my hand,
"I only woke you up so you could help me prank martinez. Expecially ivan for "tickling" you last night." I rolled my eyes as he put air quotes for "tickling" but eventually I agreed.  I got some ice cream and heated it up a bit. Jake knit his eyebrows in confusion but I just gestured for him to come. I quietly opened the door of the room they built themselves. I went to Emi first since he's on the bottom. I poured some warm melted ice cream on him. He didn't move a bit. I giggled and went to the top bunk. I reached over to ivans face and poured the majority of the ice cream on him. Without opening his eyes, he knit his eyebrows and grabbed me. He pulled me onto him and finally opened his eyes. He saw me and blushed a deep red.
"I-I thought that you were Emilio..." I giggled and got up. Emi still had ice cream on his face. I walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast.
Ivan sat down at the counter "So... are you older than me?" Ivan asked. I smiled and shook my head.
"Um, I'm younger than you. I'm only 16..." I started to laugh and Ivan just sat there thinking.
"Watcha thinking about?" I asked.
"Well, Little One, I think that I've found you a nick name!" He got up and patted my head. I just laughed.  The day consisted of Ivan calling me little one at any chance he got... he is seriously annoying... but seriously hot. I'm am secretly fangirling so hard right now!