Comfort

Nancy's p.o.v.
How could she!I stay by her side through everything and got hurt! How. Can.She.Do. This. To. Us!!

'Nance calm down.Didn't you see her crying. She's trying to protect us. She needs to to think some things through. '

'Christine! What are you saying!!She betrayed us!She wanted to be alone and forget about me again.'

'Nancy ,stop lying to yourself.We both know that Celeste needs time.She has a rough life.I mean, she is the daughter of our goddess. She has to do things that we can't even imagine. '

'NO!She has gone through so many horrible things in her life!I want to be there for her as she was with me.I want to help her,but I don't know how.Especially when she is one of her moods.'

'Nancy, you worry too much.Lets go back to your mom and explain what happened. We don't want to anger her more than she already is.Just let Celeste have her space.'

'Okay'As I exhale the breath I been holding and start walking back to the hotel to grab my stuff.

Celeste p.o.v.

FUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!

That bitch had to attack me now of all times!!!!

"What do you want,rogue ."

"Ohh,and here I thought we we're both the same,whore!"

"Don't call me that !!"I yelled.
He lunged toward me and before he got the chance to react,I broke his arm.

"How!!You're not human or werewolf!Get away from me!!Witch!!Your a witch!!Stay away!!"

"Shut the fuck up!!"I growled."If you didn't attack me in the first place, we would not be here.Now be quiet while I kill you like a good boy and I won't make it painful. Are we clear?"

"......"

"I SAID ARE WE CLEAR!!!!"

"Yes!"

(Do not read if u have a weak stomachand it's nothing to graphic...I think)

He trembled with fear as I put my hand over his heart and plunged my hand into his chest,which I brought out his heart.
And as I pulled his heart out of chest.He fell to the ground.

(Okay it's fine now.)

'Oh my fucking God!!!!!I just killed someone! NEOMA!PLEASE TELL ME THAT I DIDN'T DO THAT!!!'

'No you didn't.I did.I took control over our body.'

'What!!!'

'I'm so sorry!it's just that I got mad when he called us a witch!He was disrespecting us!!'

'What am I supposed to do now!I just killed someone!!OMG!!' 

Starting to get a panic attack, I start inhale and exhale more times than I have done through out my entire life.Stay calm Celeste,I need to go back to the hotel and relax. Call Nancy too.Calm the fuck down.

"Hello dear.Oh my!What happened sweetheart. And where is Nancy?"

"Mom?"

Turning around and seeing mom was a sight for sore eyes.

"Mom!I just killed a person!!What do I do,the cops are going to be after me and---"

"Princess,calm down ,he was a rogue . He was to eventually die by the hands of an alpha or pack member.Now I need you to explain why Nancy isn't here beside you."

"O-Oh!Mom I'm so sorry.I got mad and frustrated, and I told her to her to leave."

"Oh sweetheart that isn't your fault.Everyone gets frustrated,Even me.I'll  just explain everything to her later,when she's at home alone. "

"Thanks for understanding. Love you mom,your the best. "

"Now,let me continue what I need to say.And I have a feeling you won't like this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chu!Look I posted again after millions of years!!!!Hope you enjoy this chapter and comment down below what you think or how can I improve!! And never forget..... NOT EDITED!!!! 
                   The shittest author alive,
                                     ~animecrazed21。^‿^