Doctor, Doctor? Ch. 13

Part 13-

"What the hell happened?"

Declan was freaking out, I don't know how to comfort him at all. "Sean, bro answer me!"

"I don't know what happened! We were... ummm.... kissing and all of a sudden he said 'I don't feel well' and fell over."

"He's turning blue! Is an ambulance coming?"

"They're on their way."

Sean was now surrounded by students. The music had been turned off. I didn't see the Crew anywhere. Any sign of drama and they were normally all over it. One of our teachers, Mr. Monroe and Declan were trying to resuscitate him. Why is this happening to Sean and Declan? I was rubbing Declan's shoulder while he was standing over his brother, waiting for the ambulance. I could hear him crying but I didn't know what to do, what to say. Deag got closer to me and put his arm around my waist, leaning into me. This felt so right. I hugged him closer, he needed as much support as possible.

"Everyone move out of the way!" Finally the paramedics had arrived. They were lifting Sean onto the stretcher with Lucy, Deag and I following close behind.

"Sir? I'm his brother. May I come with him?"

"Sure kid, but your girls have to stay behind, or find a car to follow."

Shoot. We didn't have our cars with us. They were at home obviously.

"What are we going to do?" Lucy was bawling now and I was hugging her, "We need to follow them!"

"I know I know sweetie, calm down."

All of a sudden a silver Porsche Panamera Turbo pulled up into the lot.

"Dad? What are you doing here?"

"I saw the ambulance drive in while I was driving home from work. Hop in girls, I'll take you."

"Thanks Mr. Conor."

"Thanks Dad."

The car ride was awkward. Lucy and I were in the back seat, I had my arm around her and she was crying into my shoulder (more like a river coming out of her eyes) and gripping Sean's tux jacket. I didn't know what to do to make her feel better. Nothing I could say would make any difference. My Dad kept looking back with his puppy dog eyes. He hated when any of us cried.

Lucy and I threw off our shoes as we ran into the hospital.

"Seán McGough?"

"Are you family?"

"I'm his girlfriend."

"I'm sorry, but you're not family."

Lucy started crying at this point.

"But she loves him! And we don't have to go into his room! We just want to find his family so we can figure out what's going on. Why the hell would you deny her, b*tch!"

"Sorry, ma'am I can't help you." The old b*tch nurse walked off. That was rude of her to say.

"What am I supposed to do? This is a huge hospital how am I supposed to find my Sean?"

"Lucy chill, don't cry. We'll find him give it time. Someone will help us find him..."

"Are you looking for someone dear?" A nice younger looking nurse walked up to the counter. Lucy was relieved that someone finally cared.

"Yes my boyfriend is here in the hospital. That lady wouldn't tell me where he is and I want to find him or at least his family to know what's happening to him..."

"Calm down dear. Let me check... Room 345 don't tell anyone I said something. I know if my boyfriend was in the hospital I would freak."

"Thank you so much!!!! That means a lot."

We ran to his room and saw Declan and Coach MacDonald in the waiting room by where his room should be.

"Deag, any news?"

"No Ace. Just that he's breathing."

"Oh thank god. Are you okay?"

I looked into his eyes, and he looked back. He seemed like he was doing better than before, he smiled.

"I'm so glad I have you back into my life Ace. I missed you so much."

"Don't get all lovey dovey around me kids. I don't want my star rider in a relationship. Not after what happened last time."

"But last time he wasn't your nephew. This time you know the boy won't break her heart."

"You mean again?" I looked at him seriously. I really wanted to know the answer to this.

"Never again." He kissed me.

"Sean McGough's family?"

"Yes doctor? I'm his Uncle and this is his brother. His parents are in another country. Is he okay?"

_____________________________

Cliffhanger again I know. Not nearly as awesome as the last one, but there's some pretty interesting stuff coming up. You guys need to like my stories or else I won't post anymore!! I want a Watty!! Or at least a good attempt.