Staying Away Ch. 9

Hey Everyone!!

I was going to post my other stories after I got a couple of votes, so I got two!! Exciting! Actually that's pretty pathetic. I'm not going to post more parts until I know people want to read them so VOTE or COMMENT or both, you know whatever =]]]

I hope you guys are enjoying what you're reading so far

if you have any ideas for the stories or different character ideas let me know.

I won't post the next part until I get some more votes!!

xoxox

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Part 9-

I pulled into the parking lot at school the next morning. I was pretty early today, so I got one of the first spots right next to teacher parking. There seemed to be only two other cars in the lot, a mercedes and an old 70s era corvette. Strange. I looked through my rearview mirror as I was collected my stuff to go inside. I didn't like who I saw walking towards my car. I should've recognized the 'vette when I saw it the first time. I opened the door.

"Go away Dan. I don't want to speak to you."

"Well that was a nice greeting." He said this as he leaned on my car. He knew I hated that.

My relationship with Dan was... different, to say the least. He's the typical bad boy. The kind of boy your mother doesn't want you to date. The first time we met he came up to me and said "Buy me a soda, babe" I know, I know not exactly a great first line, but I had a crush. Everyone around school knows him as the player boy he is. And he knows it, too. People fear him, but at the same time want to rip his clothes off. It's a complicated relationship. I fell for his charm and would do whatever he wanted me to, including the act no girl wants to give up to the wrong guy. I still regret to this day I gave him my virginity, but that's not something I could go back and change. After he had forced me into doing that he expected it from me. Like I was his toy that he could use whenever he wanted. Our relationship would be an on again/off again one after he cheated on me. He'd convince me to come back. After an intervention with Sarah and Lucy, who I had ditched because Danny didn't like then, I dropped him like a rock. My friends had made me realized the kind of person I had become and the kind of person I was really dating. He had tried to get me back time and time again. But I didn't want anything from him. He was a jerk who only wanted sex and thought of me as an object rather than the person I was. What kind of relationship could I have with a guy who only wanted that?

The problem with staying away with a boy you knew was bad, was his amazingly good looks. He was always a lot taller than me, so around 6'5". I looked over at him and noticed the reason I fell for him in the first place. Underneath his shaggy brunette hair he had these gorgeous blue eyes. Eyes like I've never seen before. He always dressed like the skater boy he was, skinny jeans converse and a band tee. God was he hot. I knew that I could never be with him again, though it was hard for me to say no.

"What, no answer for me?"

He was getting closer, I didn't like that. I pushed him away. I hadn't noticed when more cars pulled into the lot.

"No, Daniel. I don't want anything to do with you. And I would be thankful if you would leave me alone."

"You know you want this babe." Before I could register what he was going to do he grabbed me forcefully and shoved me into his body. I looked into his eyes with terror as he pulled me into a kiss. I started thrashing around, and punched him.

"Don't you DARE do that to me again Dan. We're through, we've been through. And I've moved on to someone else who is so much better for me. Not that you would be able to understand."