The Crew Strikes Again Ch. 4

Part 4-

While the movie was going on I took a minute to look at my surroundings; I lose myself so much in movies I forget what's going on around me. Sarah and Matt were... well you can figure it out. I saw Lucy talking to Sean, they seemed to be getting along, then I looked at Declan, wow he looked away fast.

"Were you just staring at me?"

"No... no idea what you're talking about."

He looked at me again, and I'm pretty sure my heart stopped beating.

"I'm pretty sure you do, I'm not stupid"

"SHUSHH!" Stupid people in front of us.

"Ah bugger well it's not my fault that you caught me."

"And why not?"

"Because if you kept paying attention to the screen so much I'd be able to stare at you all I wanted."

"Well that's not creepy or anything..." I meant it as a joke of course, but I'm not sure he believed me. "I'm kidding, it's... fine."

"You don't seem so sure." He seemed confused, I wasn't sure what to say to make him stop. This whole situation was just confusing.

"Well how am I supposed to be?"

"SHUSHHH!!"

"Mind your own business." Wow whatta guy. Standing up for me.

"Anyways, it's not like we've known each other forever. How am I supposed to treat this as such? You're acting like it's nothing. I just met you when you almost hit my car, while you were driving like a European. Then I started talking to you and invited you to a movie god only knows why I did that. But still we're sitting here enjoying a movie. And I'm not mad about it, actually I'm completely okay with it."

He stared at me for a second. Processed what I was saying I guess.

"You're right. This is kind of weird. But someone has to take a risk sometime, and you were, well, gorgeous. And I was willing to talk to you because of that."

Now it was my turn to be shocked. He thought I was gorgeous!! (Yes that was the first thing I thought of don't judge me for it!) Alright, maybe he could stick around.

"Well when you say it that way..."

He laughed, and we settled back into the movie.

Finally the credits rolled, and the group walked out of the theater, talking about how horrible it was laughing about the stupid parts and just being a group. Sarah and Matt announced to us that they were leaving, it was date night with our other friends (and their double date couple) Mera and Lee.

Finally, they left.

"So whose up for some snack? Starbucks anyone?"

We agreed on a Starbucks date, got drinks and settled down in a booth. Everyone was laughing and drinking then I hear the bell on the door behind me and some stiletto heels walking into the room.

"Oh for the love of God..." If Lucy says something like that, it's never a good sign.

I turn around to see just the people I didn't want to. Hayley, Erin, Megan, Dessy, Kyla and the queen of them all, the dreaded Taylor. The popular girls. Of course they would be at Starbucks. Why didn't I think of going someplace different? It should never surpise me, these girls were addicted to their caffine. Lucy and I made eye contact and got our stuff getting ready to go when we hear Taylor. "Lucy! Becca! How are you two girls doing?? It's SOOO nice to see you." I knew Tay and Crew had seen the boys, that would be the only reason she would acknowledge our presence.

"Hi Taylor, girls. We're good."

"Great. You must just MUST introduce us to your friends. And they are...?"

"My name is Deaglán this is my brother Seán."

If I thought the girls were swooning before, their accents made it worse. Sure enough the girls rushed over and stood next the boys. Great. Lucy gave me the "Why didn't we warn them" look and I agree. We should've. Guess we'll find out for ourselves how they react to the attention I knew they'd get tomorrow. I could hear the girls flirting and complimenting them. But the thing was, Declan didn't seem as interested. I heard Taylor pronounce his name wrong and he looked at me, rolled his eyes, and looked back. Alright well as long as these boys were on my side Tay and Crew could flirt as long as they wanted. After Lucy and I start to leave I heard Declan speak, louder this time.

"Well we must leave you girls, our dates are ready to skip out. See you all tomorrow at school." If I was ever scared of Taylor before, I guess I hadn't noticed it before. She gave me a look that said I'll kill you in a second. But whoa, those boys just left girls a hundred times hotter than us to be with us? That would've never happened ever before. Most guys at LBHS would die for the attention of these girls.

I watched Declan and Sean walk past the girls, and Declan put his arm over my shoulder while Sean's arm went around Lucy's waist and we walked out of Starbucks.

We walked by my car, Lucy was parked close by, and we said our goodbyes to the boys. We gave them our numbers, and we got theirs. Boy did it feel good to have the number of a boy I adore in my hand. They hugged us each goodbye and set off back to their house.

Lucy and I leaned back against the trunk of my car, looked at each other and screamed.

"Did that really just happen to us? A guy put his arm around my waist and walked out on the Crew?"

"It doesn't seem real. It barely feels like we know them. Alright before They see us, let's head back to my house. You're sleeping over, right?"

"Of course Bex, day before school it's our tradition!" Which is true, every year one sleeps over at the other's house and we pick out clothes to wear the next day watch movies and obsess over other stuff.

Seems like we'll have a lot to talk about tonight

R/N

Hope you guys are enjoying the story! And don't worry, it's gonna get juicy.

Your Alternative Girl,

Bex

PS COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!! I want ideas of different possible people to play Tay and the Crew and also ideas for changing previous ones.