Who Knew? Ch. 1

Helloo Everyone!

Here's the first part to a very (I think) good story. Please let me know what you think about it in the comments and if you don't like something or want me to change something let me know! I'm interested in what you have to say. And if you want me to read your story etc let me know!

Here it goes:

______________________________________________________

I walked through the door. He was just sitting on my bed, innocently as if minding his own business in my room. He looked up from what he was reading, cocked his head and smiled at me. God I love it when he smiles. Today, it doesn't seem like a huge deal to have a guy just sitting on my bed, but ask me two months ago and I would say differently.

Two months previously

Bex is the name. Bex Huntington. A natural red head at 5' 5" I am a senior at Laguna Beach High School. My real name is Rebecca but I prefer the nickname my dad used to call me when I was little. All my life I have moved from one place to another, and finally ended up here in California. Being a Jersey girl at heart who knew.

Anyways I come from a family of lawyers. My mother met my father in law school and now we have settled here in California where my father is a state senator and my mother is a lawyer. I love it here, it's probably the best place I have ever lived. I have two best friends Lucille White aka Lucy and Sarah Williams. Lucy's father owns an architecture firm while Sarah's Dad is the coach of the LA Angels.

I always wondered what it would be like, to have great friends live someplace you love and have an excellent boyfriend. I guess it's nice to have two out of three. I'm sitting in my room thinking about my life now when my mom walks in "Just got rid of the last box, figures it would take us four years to get rid of them all."

"Yeahh mom only us."

"Whats the matter sweetheart? Aren't you happy to finally be settled here?"

"I thought we already were."

"Well of course but it makes it more permanent. Of course it feels like we've been here for ages, you have all your friends and I have mine."

"Yeah great mom. I gotta go I'm meeting Lucy and Sarah at the movies. Sarah's bringing Matt (her boyfriend) can you believe that? I haven't told Lucy, but I have a feeling she's not going to be happy. She hates it when we feel like we don't belong. "

"Well what are you gonna do? Girls are girls. Have fun sweetie."

Mom kissed me on the forehead and left. I looked at myself in the mirror. Last night before my much anticipated senior year and I don't even seem that excited to go out with my friends. Doesn't surprise me. Since breaking up with Danny it's been hard to do about anything. I thought I loved him but he dropped me like a rock when Dessy gave him some attention. Then instead of getting back with him three days later like I would normally do, I gave up on him. It was better for me and my sanity, but still hard.

Nice gray v-neck with my new white shorts and adorable BCBG flats. I was ready to go. I grabbed the keys to my 2011 baby blue mustang and I was off. I loved this car, my dad had gotten it for me because he knew how much I liked mustangs. We have a lease program where I get the new and improved model every year if I'm seen around town driving it. That's what you get when you're Dad is in politics. You get attention. It never bothered me at first, but it gets annoying after awhile.

Driving down the streets of Laguna seemed like nothing anymore. At first they were overwhelming but I guess over time anyone can get used to anything. The traffic can still be pretty overwhelming. I don't enjoy it.

I was at my favorite stop light. It had the cute little ice cream store on the corner where Lucy and I worked in our free time. The light finally turned green so I turned the corner and all of a sudden...

"SHIT!!!!!"

R/N

How do you guys like the first part?? I hope that everyone gets into my story, the first part might not be as good as the rest of the book is going to be, but keep reading I PROMISE it'll get better enjoy =]

Bex

I'd like to thank my best friend in real life Lucy for her inspiration for an (obvious) character in the novel and my other friends who have inspired certain other characters. Enjoy....!

Here's what my character list could be:

COMMENT and let me know what you think =]

I'll put a star next to the ones that may need fixing

Bex: Amanda Bynes (if she dyed her hair red)*

Sarah: Brittany Snow

Lucy: Alexis Bledel*

Deaglán: Robert Pattinson*

Seán: Rupert Grint*

Matt: Joe Jonas*

Mrs. Huntington: Nicole Kidman (with accent... I'd love that)

Mr. Huntington: Alec Baldwin