Dance, Dance Ch. 11

Hey All!

So this next part is about to get exciting!! I hope you all enjoy it!! If you have any tips on future characters I should introduce or anything of the sense COMMENT! And then of course vote =]

xoxox

_____________________________________________________________________________

Part 11-

"I'd like to make myself believe

That planet Earth turns slowly

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay

Awake when I'm asleep"

My alarm would wake me up with an obnoxiously overplayed song on the day of that dance.

Oh wait.. THE DAY OF THE DANCE!! Yay! I haven't been this excited in... a while. I rolled over to where my iHome is and turned off my alarm. 10:30. I still felt exhausted from the game last night. Our LBHS Breakers had beaten the Northwood High Timberwolves 35-6. It wasn't a very exciting game. We knew we were going to win, Northwood was a horrible football school. Pete played the best game ever, getting one touchdown and assisting the other four. I realized why I had gotten up so early in the morning. Lucy needs to go get some shoes to match her dress for tonight. Guess that means we're hitting up South Coast Plaza.

Every year Lucy waits until the last minute to get at least one thing for each special occasion. The Swan Ball? She needed a purse. The Pageant of the Masters? Needed a dress. You get the picture. So I always wake up this early on every occasion because I know I'll have a missed call from Luc freaking out about a missing part of her attire.

I looked over and opened my iPhone. Sure enough.. text from Lucy

Woocy: Sup Bex. Call me and lets go SHOPPING! xox

"Hey Bex! Want me to come over and pick you up? Where should we get my shoes?"

"Hi Woocy. Wanna hit up South Coast? I figure that's our best guess."

"I'll pick you up in ten."

Good thing I slipped on some clothes already or I'd be freaking out. I was putting on some makeup when I heard my phone go off. I scrambled to my desk.

"Hello?"

"I'm here. Get down here ho."

"Coming."

I ran downstairs, grabbed my purse and hit up her car.

The drive to South Coast was pretty uneventful. There was barely any traffic going to the mall, which is surprising. But finding a parking spot was hell. Lucy and I hit up Nordstrom first, always the first place we go.

"I don't see any shoes I like here!"

"Not surprising, the ones I liked didn't match your dress."

"Great... just great."

"It's okay. We still have Saks. That's where we got our dresses in the first place. Maybe they have shoes to match."

"You're right you're right... I'm too worried about this."

We walked down to Saks into their shoe department. I looked around and sure enough found the perfect pair of Dior Sandals to match. Lucy paid for her shoes and we walked over to The Wolfgang Puck Café for lunch.

Lucy dropped me off at home after our adventure to get her dress and accessories from home so we could get ready at my house. I loved it when we got ready together, Mom loved attempting to curl Lucy's hair and I loved when she did my makeup perfectly. I went into my walk-in closet and brought out my dress to look at it. I never thought I could pull of sequins but Lucy convinced me I could.