Baby I Need Some Rehab Ch. 6

Part 6-

"Your love, your love your love is my drug. Your love your love your love"

God my iPod... that means it's time to get up for yet again another day of school. But this time it's senior year. I heard Lucy get up off her part of the bed.

"Do we have tooo??" She looked at me innocently and I laughed.

"Unfortunately... We can't avoid it."

We had took our showers and got dressed.

I waited for Lucy downstairs while I was eating the french toast Rosa had prepared for breakfast before she left last night. I had already put all my books I needed for the day in my new purse/makeshift backpack. Lucy came downstairs and she had something in her hand, other than her purse/backpack.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Remember those sashes we made on the last day of school as a grade? We almost forgot to wear them. And our tiaras."

Since we were class of 2010 we had a sash that said 'SEN10RS HANG TEN!' And had hawaiian flowers drawn all over it. Plus Lucy and I had hot glued flowers all over our tiaras, too. Every senior girl would be wearing a Tiara and a sash today, and The Crew bought Hawaiian Leis for the boys.

We put on our sashes and Tiaras and laughed, I couldn't believe we were finally seniors! It was all so surreal.

Mom and Dad came out of their room, dressed and ready to go to work."You girls look like gorgeous seniors! Love the outfits. Now let's take your pictures!"

Every year since I was in 1st grade I would stand on the front porch of wherever we were living and hold up enough fingers for each grade I was in. For the past 3 years Lucy has been standing right next to me. We walked out to the front porch, took as many pictures as we had time for, and ran out to our cars to leave.

The drive to school was easy, barely and traffic plus now that we're in senior parking we got one of the best first spots on campus. As I got out of my car, someone was leaning on my passenger seat. "Thought you'd need your coffee as soon as possible." I looked over and saw Declan standing there with my coffee. Venti. God I might even love this boy. He handed it over the car.

"Careful! Coffee on a paint job like this would suck."

"Oops, my bad. Remind me next time."

"Well alright."

I looked behind me to see that Sean had did the same thing for Lucy. I had forgot to mention to her that we had caffeine delivery boys at our disposal. As we were sitting on our cars waiting for first bell to ring The Crew pulled into the parking lot in all their 'glory.' They all had matching Range Rovers, different colors for different girls. Taylor's custom Red got the first spot while blue, green, white, pink, and gray pulled in next to her. All parked in a row of course. I saw Taylor get out of the car and her girls were waiting for her. They walked past us, I got the death glare again from all, and walked into the building.

"Not those girls again, I hope to avoid them all day."

"It doesn't work like that Declan, they will find you."

First bell suddenly rang, so I walked Declan to his homeroom, gave him the map I made him of how to get to all his classes (we have two together! Yay!) and departed for my own. Lucy had already saved me a seat.

The day was long and hard, I already have homework in two classes but I did end up with pretty good teachers. They classes I don't have with Lucy or Declan I have Sarah so it turned out pretty well.

I walked back out to the parking lot and saw someone yet again leaning on my car; but this time it wasn't Declan or Lucy. It was Taylor.

"If you wouldn't mind getting off my car, I have to head to practice."

"I'll just take a second Becca, chill." Her look was devilish. I really didn't want to deal with this right now, nor my coach if I was late onto the track.

"You have two minutes. Shoot."

"Stay away from Declan, Becca. He's not good for you, he's good for me. He's exactly what I want, mature and better looking than every other guy at LBHS. He even plays a sport. If you knew what was good for you, you'd scat."

"She doesn't need to listen to anything you say Taylor."

Lucy was behind me, thank god she had come. The relationship she had with Taylor was different. They had been best friends in elementary school and into middle school.Lucy and Sarah were part of The Crew until Lucy got a boyfriend before Taylor. Taylor got mad and dropped Luc from The Crew and Sarah dropped out, too. The ones she has now. Lucy doesn't like to talk about it, so that's about all I know.

"Shut up Lucy, you don't have to pick Becca's fights for her."

"She's not picking my fights Taylor. Just leave, now. I can do whatever I want and Declan can choose whatever girl he wants, you can't tell him what to do."

Taylor didn't like that answer and walked off with a vengeance, catching up with her Crew.

"Thanks Woocy, but you didn't have to help."

"Well someone had to get her to go away before you got into a cat fight. Can't afford that on the first day."

We laughed. I hugged Lucy goodbye, she was going to check out the soccer practice and we would hang out later when I met her, Sarah, Matt, Sean, and Declan at In and Out.

I have competed in Motocross as far back as I can remember. I bet before I could walk Dad would put me on the back of a motorcycle. I started racing when I was 8 and hope to become professional when I turn eighteen in four months. Everyone at school knows I do Supercross. Whenever my races are on TV people at school watched. When I got hurt my sophomore year and had to be out of school for a week I had teachers bringing me my homework and got lots of flowers from different boys who respected what I do.

Even though it's a pretty common sport around SoCal not many of the people at my school do it. It takes me thirty minutes every day to drive to the track.

Once I got there I got changed, got my bike out of the garage and ran to the practice track.

"You're late."

It would be Coach MacDonald that was the running coach today. I never really have a set coach, there are about five different coaches that work at this track. This is a track that specializes in pre-pro so all the coaches are amazingly talented. Coach MacDonald was the strictest.

"Sorry Coach, you know how the first day of school is. Teachers don't care what time it is."

"Yeah alright Ace. You ready?"

"Always Coach."

"Three laps then we'll go over to jump ramp."

"Yes sir."

Riding was always calming to me, most guys on the track would freak out or get nervous while going around the track during a race. But I feel relaxed as I round the turns, Whoops, (a couple jumps in a row) Swap, (go over bumps) and Step-up. (a jump that looks like a stair step)

I pulled out of my third lap and jumped off my bike. I took off my helmet and walked towards the pavilion and stopped when I looked at the door.

"Declan? What are you doing here?"

R/N

COMMENT VOTE COMMENT VOTE

COMMENT VOTE

!!!!

=]]

Your Alternative Girl,

Bex

xoxox