Chapter 29: Party Pooper

Jen's P.O.V.

"Can you drop me off because Kristen is bringing me to the cafe."

"Yeah. I'll be at Chris' house ok?" He pulled up infront of the house.

"Ok be back before 6. Me and Kristen are going to get home at like 5:20ish. Just text me when your coming back. I love you, bye." I kissed his cheek and walked into the house.

I walked through the door to see Kristen and like 3 friends of Matts.

"Matt's going to Chris' house. I told him we were going to the cafe."

Everyone was rushing around and putting things places and hanging up stuff. Everyone who came was told to park their car the next block over so he didn't think of anything.

**2 hours later**

I got a text from Matt that he was on his way home and he'd see us when we'd get back. I told everyone to hide. It was about 4:30 which was early for him to come home because people where still supposed to be showing up, but about 95% of the people were here.

I heard the lock slide to open the door. As the door opened I counted 3..2..1 and everyone popped up.

"SURPRISE!!"

As we all jumped up Matt pulled out of a kiss with some blond chick. My heart sank to my stomach. Tears threatened to slip from my eyes. I ran upstairs to his room. I felt the tears run down my face uncontrollably. I slammed the door and sat against it as someone banged on the door.

"Jen, let me in please." Kristen said shyly. "Jen. Open up."

I sat there in disbelief. Matt cheating on me. I locked the door and began to pack up my stuff. I grabbed everything that belonged to me in my suit case and called a cab. I picked up my purse and walked downstairs and past everyone in the room. Matt grabbed my arm trying to pull me back.

"I love you. I love you so much. Your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." I said mocking him. "BULLSHIT" I screamed in his face.

"Jen please. I'm sorry it didn't mean anything."

"I guess I didn't mean anything to you either. Go fuck yourself Matt." I pushed him away. "Well it was nice while it lasted. Great meeting you all I wish something better could have came out of this but Matt right here. Mr. Lover boy fucked it up. So thank Matt for this great evening I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did." With that the taxi showed up and I drove to the nearest hotel and rented a room.

I grabbed my phone and called Cameron.

"Hey hows Virginia with Matt?"

"Well about that. Will you pick me up tomorrow at the airport?" I sniffled into the phone.

"Of course. What happened?" He sounded worried and angry.

"It's nothing. Ill talk to you about it tomorrow."

"I love you. You'll be ok I promise." I smiled with the words he spoke he was the one guy that I could trust when he said he loved me.

"I love you too. Bye." I hung up the phone and bursted into tears.

I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. My make-up stained the pillow cover. After about 30 minutes I calmed down and called up the airport.

"Hello Miss how may I help you?"

"I have a ticket back to California for next tuesday. I was wondering if I could exchange it for a flight for tomorrow."

"Of course."

I gave her my information and she said they put it in the computer so tomorrow go to costumer services and tell them Karen sent me.

Matt's P.O.V.

"Where did she go?" I asked Kristen.

"I have no idea."

I called her phone only to be sent to voice mail. I texted her and she would read it and not reply. What the hell did I do. She planed a surprise party with my friends and family.

I called her phone again and again and again. I finally just left a voicemail.

"Um.. Hi Jen Its me Matt. I know you're mad. I'd be too. I'm sorry. I love you and I mean that. Please-" I started to get angry with myself. "Please dont give up on me. Actually I'm a piece of crap. I don't deserve you. You deserve better. I'm sorry. I-I-I love you." I ended it and walked upstairs.

Everyone who had came to the party was giving me looks and shaking their heads. They all filed out the door. All of her stuff was gone. Every suitcase, bag, shoe, charger, everything. She threw the sweatshirt I had given to her the last time I saw her on my bed. I sat at the end of my bed and put my face in my hands.

"Great job, asshole." Bryan said. "The family actually liked her not that blond skank you came stumbling in with. Maybe next time you'll actually learn from your mistakes." He walked down the hallway.

I texted Jen once more.

M: Please Jen. I love you.

Then after getting fed up I guess she finally let go.

J: fuck off what was i not good enough? was i to ugly or fat or was i a bad kisser or something? because it looked like you were having a hella good time with her if you really didnt like me that much you should have told me ok im done with you ive tried so hard to make you happy and put all this work into our relationship for you to go out behind my back and get your dick sucked from some blond white trash bitch i gave you things i can never get back and if you are willing to take advantage of me to that point i dont want to ever speak to you again. Goodbye Matthew.

I tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it away. Why was I crying? I didn't get cheated on. I was just the asshole who broke my own heart as well as Jen's.