Chapter 34: Sorry Isn't Enough

HEY GUYS IF YALL WANT TO CHECK OUT MY JACK G FANFICTON ITS CALLED "undetected" THANKS BBIES

--------------

Matt's P.O.V.

He looked behind the door and looked around.

"Yeah, She's in the bathroom I think."He said nervously and let me in.

She walked out of the bathroom in a t-shirt and underpants.

"Cam can you go upstairs please." She asked him nicely while still looking at me.

I began to walk closer to her. I grabbed her hand which was very clammy.

"What do you want?" She looked at me sympathetically.

"I want to fix things. I know your going to tell me how much I mess up and how much you hate me but please just let me talk." I begged.

Jen's P.O.V.

"Ok go."

"Really?" He looked at me in disbelief.

"Come on. Before I change my mind."

"Jen, I love you more than any girl I've ever met." I mean you cheated on me. "I love you because you so sweet and funny and you get me. The reason why I did what I did is because I'm stupid and I have none." He paused and took a deep breath. "I don't want to lose you. I love you. I'm hurting so much and I can't even imagine how you feel. I understand if you don't forgive me." He began to sniffle. "I love you. I've never thought I'd actually feel it till you came along. I'm so sorry and I wish I could show you. I'd do anything for you." He looked down and held both my hands in his.

"Prove it to me." I looked up from our hands. "I'm not forg-"

He held my face in his hands and began to kiss me. I pulled back and looked at him. I took a big gulp as I heard creaking down the steps and looked to see it was Cam.

Cam's P.O.V.

I held my breath for a second and took in what going on. Matt and Jen were kissing. Did they make up? Did she kiss him or he kiss her? Are they together?

"Im sorry Cam." She looked up at me sympathetically.

"Why are you sorry? What is there something going on here?" Matt looked at me angrily. "Are you kidding me?"

"You're the asshole who cheated on her."

"What gives you the right to talk to me like that? Huh? What did you date her? No."

"Actually. We did." I fired back walked down the stairs towards him.

"Cam stop it." Jen pulled me by my arm.

"What is this a fucking gang bang? Huh Jen whats next you sleep with the rest of my friends?" Matt screamed at her.

I pulled my arm away from Jen as my fist met with his jaw. His body fell to the ground as Jen just stood there with her mouth open. She knelt down next to him and tried pulling him to the couch.

"Help me Cameron." She begged with tears rolling down her cheeks.

I just stood there for a few seconds.

"Fuck! Cameron Dallas get your ass over here and help me." She screamed frantically.

-------------