Chapter 8: Flights

Matt's P.O.V.

We sat there on the plane waiting for it to take off. I sat inbetween Cam and Jen. Jen's ear buds were in and her head was laying into her neck pillow.

" Can everyone please turn there phone off or put them on airplane mode. We have complemtary wifi-"

I stopped listening as they went on the the rule and instructions on everything. Jen unplugged her ears and whispered to me.

"The baby next to me won't stop crying." She whinned.

"I know I can hear babe. Do you want to switch seats with me?" I offered being kind.

"Are you sure?" She remained in a whisper.

"Yes no problem" I smiled and kissed her forehead.

We both got up and shuffled to the diffrent seats. She tucked her knees into her cheast and put one ear bud back in. She looked over and smiled at me. Her hand laid on my knee, her hand rubbed up and down my leg as if she was looking for reasureance.

"Get ready for take off." The speaker announced as I jumped slightly.

It was Jen's first flight and she quickly grabbed my hand and squeezed tightly.

"Oh no" She said with her eyes forcable shut.

"It's fine it's not bad don't worry."

*20 minutes later* I looked down the row and saw everyone was sleeping except for Aaron. The baby didn't stop whinning and I didn't think it was going to. Just as I heard the babies voice get louder he hit the open bottle on to my legs.

"Oh my god." I signed under my breathe.

"Oh my god! Im so sorry honey!" The mother replied quickly.

"No no it's fine. Don't worry about it."

I heard little giggles next to me.

"Oh my god" Jen laughed out "Come on lets go to the bathroom to clean you up!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me.

She asked a flight attendante and she pointed down the isle. She went in first and pulled me in. The bathroom was the size of a closet, a very small closet. She pushed me on the the toliet and grabbed some paper towels whipping it off. She whipped it and got wet towles and tried harder.

"I think it would be easier if you could take off you pants so I can wash it in the sink." She said so innocently.

I smirk at her. "Just to wash them. You sure about that?"

Her mouth dropped and she hit my arm. I held it pretending that it hurt with a little whinnie face.

Jen's P.O.V.

I was standing over him trying to get the last bit off his pants. There was enough room to fit 2 people in there so there was absulotely no space. Matt stood up eliminating all space that was left. He slightly pushed me into the wall that was about 2 inches behind me. His warm minty breathe ran down my neck. His teeth gently nipped and the skin on my neck. On hand was on my lower back and the other was slowly crawling up my shirt. His hand grabbed my breast. I let out a short and quiet moan.

"No Matt not here." I pushed him back slightly.

"I know you want to babe." He licked his lips and kissed me once me.

"No when we get to the hotel." I opened the door as he walked back to his seat.

We sat there while everyone was asleep besides Cameron, Matt and I.

"Hey" Cameron nudged his elbow into mine.

"Hi" I looked at him and smiled.

"Are you nervous?"

"Why should I no one knows me there I have nothing to worry about. I'm coming along to hang out."

"Mhmm" Cameron had this smirk on his face. As if he was up to something.

I just shrugged it off and put my head back into the neck pillow and placed my ear buds back in. I was so tired. My eyes grew heavy and closed.

*An hour later*

Matt's quiet yet excited voice woke me "Hey, Jen wake up we're here!"

"What? Where?" I was slowly waking up.

I fluttered my eyes open and saw all the boys standing around. I stood up as Matt handed me my plane bag. I waved at all of the boys still trying to wake myself up.

We walked down through the hall way leading us to the luggage claim as Matt put his arm around my shoulder. I looked up at him and smiled.

After about 20 minutes everyone found their bags and such. We got a couple cabs to bring us back to the hotel.

"So has anyone told you about Jack and Jack?" Carter looked at me in the cramped cab.

"No?"

"Well they're at the hotel and they great friends of ours like the rest of the boys you'll love them."

I just nodded my head and smiled because I just finished mixing up the boys as it is. Now I have to met other with the same name. How exciting.