Chapter 26: First Date

Jen's P.O.V.

I sat there in Matt's bathroom. My make-up finished, hair done and I had my dress on as well my heels. I picked up my little clutch-purse-thing and walked down stairs where Kristen stood.

"Oh my god. You look stunning." She said putting her hand over her mouth.

"Thanks." I smiled "So are we going to leave now?"

"Oh oh yeah. I almost forgot sorry!" She laughed as well as I did.

We climbed into the car and we pulled away from the house.

"So I'm guessing this is Matt's way of romanticizing it because he can't drive yet." I said joking around.

"Well he's getting his drivers license next moth." She winked. "That if he passes the test." She giggled.

She stopped the car by the door of a classy looking restraint. She smiled and me and shooed me out of the car.

"Go, go. He's waiting inside." She had a big smiled on her face.

I got out and watched her pull away. I opened the door and walked in were I was greeted by a older man in his late 40's early 50's.

"Hello miss."

"Hello. I'm looking for my boyfriend Matthew Espinosa."

"Haha! The young gentlemen. He's been waiting for you and may I say he's quiet nervous." He spoke to me as he showed me to the table. "Here you are."

Matt sat in a dimly lit booth. The table set up with those little cheesy tea light candles in a bowl type of candle holder. I smiled at him as he stood up to hug me.

"You look beautiful." He kissed me.

We both sat down at the table. I was amazed at the effort her put into this. Jon who I had went out with for long than I had known Matt, didn't even try to do anything close to this.

"Thank you. I love you so much."

Matt's P.O.V.

She sat across from me taking everything in.

"Thank you. I love you so much." She smiled slightly blushing looking around.

"You deserve it."

She blushed and looked down at her hands. This was our actual first date. I wasn't sure if I was pushing this thing to fast. I mean we've already had sex, how much faster could it go.

"You look so handsome in your cargo pants and your dress shirt." She smiled at me.

"You look flawless."

------

HI GUYS. I WAS THINKING ABOUT WRITING A SECOND FANFIC ABOUT THE BOYS. I WAS THINKING EITHER ONE OF THE JACKS CARTER OR AARON??? IDK ILL DO WHAT EVER JUST COMMENT BELOW IF YOU THINK I SHOULD AND WHO.