Chapter 24: Scrubby Scrubby

Jen's P.O.V.

"Matt go away." I pushed him off me.

I wiped me eyes. It was 10:27.

"Kristen just left for work. Everyones gone just me and you." He winked at me.

"Your a horny little asshole." I paused. "I love it."

He smiled and winked at me and climbed on top of me again.

"At least let me brush my teeth jeez."

I got up and walked to the bathroom and began to brush my teeth. Matt followed in my foot steps and wrapped his arms around me and began to kiss my neck once again. He started to tug at my shirt. I looked at his reflection in as he looked back at mine. I shook my head but he looked away and continued kissing my neck. I put my tooth brush in the cup.

I turned around and he just smiled at me. He lifted me up and sat my on the counter of the bathroom. His thumb gently pulled down my bottom lip exposing my teeth. He bit his bottom lip slowly releasing it teasing me. His hand cupped my face and he looked me into the eyes before he began to kiss me hungrily. His hands slid down and grasped my butt. He turned around and turned the shower on. He walked back over and pulled my shirt over my head. He looked down and yanks at my shorts leaving me in my bra and panties. He quickly pulled off his shirt and stood there in his boxers. His hand intertwined with mine as he pulled me across the bathroom into the shower.

"Matt" I screamed as he pulled me into the cold shower.

I pressed up against him and turned the nob to the warmer setting. He pushed me to the wall and licked his lips. He began to kiss me once again. I felt his heavy breaths on my lips. He grabbed my waste. I wrapped my legs around him as his kisses slowly trailed down my neck. My arms wrapped around him neck holding myself up and he unclasped my bra and threw it out the shower curtains. One hand went to help support me and the other on my breast. My hand quickly tugged down his boxers leaving him naked. He gave me a devilish smile and put me down so I was standing. He squatted and slowly pulling my panties down my legs. I stepped out of them and he began to kiss my thighs and slowly move up. He stood back up and smiled at me. He grabbed on leg and pushed me into the corner of the shower lifting me about 2 inches off the floor. My one leg was wrapped around his. His lips brushed over mine his beautiful hazel eyes looked into mine. He lined himself up before entering causing slight pain at first. My nails dug into his back with every thrust. He moved in and out slowly. His kisses were passionate. His hands held under my butt keeping me off the ground.

"I love you." He said in between breaths.

"Mhmm Yeah I love you too." I moaned out.

His kisses began to grow tired and sloppy. He slid out. His hair was wet and down and laid across his forehead and I smiled to myself.

"Sit." I point to the floor as I grabbed a shampoo bottle and pored it out onto his hair.

I scrubbed his hair as the soap began to foam up. I took the foam and hit his cheek with it. He tilted his head and looked up at me.

"Now you sit." He smiled and he turned himself around while still sitting.

He reached around my neck and parted my hair so both sides would have hair. He sat there for a bit and just stroked my long wet hair. He snapped himself out of it and grabbed the shampoo bottle and squirted it out on his hands and ran it through my hair. He took my hair and held it in his hands and squeezed it up till it was all foams. He took the foam and threw it at me.

"We're two 5 year olds oh my god." I laughed into his chest.

"We'll in that case your the hottest 5 year old I've ever seen." He winked at me and I laughed.