Chapter 33: Welcome To Cali

Matt's P.O.V.

(1:48 PM: California time)

I arrived at the airport. I looked around for the taxi cab I had called for before I had gotten on the plane. There it was a man holding a sigh reading "Joe Smith". That was my secondary name so the fans couldn't hunt me down, after all no one knew I was coming. I flipped my hood up and walked over to the man.

"Joe Smith?" He held out his hand "Welcome to Cali." I shook his hand and we walked to the taxi.

"So what brings you to California?"

"Here to visit friends?"

"Girlfriend? You look like a handsome young man."

"Actually ex-girlfriend; I'm here to apologize." I sighed.

"Well good luck to you mister. Women are complicated. What did you do? Forget to put down the toilet seat?" He laughed.

"I actually cheated on her."

"Oh." He said and took a big gulp. "Well we're here. Good luck Joe."

"Its actually Matt but thank you. Have a great day." I got out and went to the trunk for my bag.

Cameron's P.O.V.

12:54 AM (California Time)

We stood their shirtless and kissing. I grabbed from her thighs and lifted her up onto the counter. I kissed down her chest leaving little marks. Her legs wrapped around me bringing me closer into her. I backed up slightly and pulled off her shorts. She looked at me and smirked. I laid her on the counter top and went down. I slid her panties down her legs and let them hit the floor. She sat back up and watched me. I hovered my hand over her warmth and smiled.

Jen's P.O.V.

1:23 PM

His hand hovered over me teasing me. He then began to lightly touch me. I gasped slightly. He looked me directly in the eyes. He slowly began to speed up. I rolled my head back and bit my lip. He took his finger and moved in and out of me. I moaned with every motion.

"Shit Cam." I held the edge of the counter.

He then bent over and I felt his hot breath over me. He kissed the inside of my thighs inching closer and closer. He licked and and smirked up at me. I gripped tightly onto the edge and moaned. He moved in a circular motion. He then stood up and smirked at me. He dropped his pants to the ground.

Cam's P.O.V.

1:43 PM

"You ready?"

"Mhmm." She whined out.

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her to the edge of the counter. I pushed in as she moaned. I pulled in and out. I let out a groan.

Jen's P.O.V.

1:49 PM

He slid in and out of me. His fingers tickled my stomach as he trailed down to my warmth. He began to rub me while thrusting in to me.

"Cameron holy shit." I moaned out loudly arching my back. "I'm going to cum." My breath began to hitch.

He thrusted faster. I grabbed a fist full of my own hair.

Matt's P.O.V.

2:03 PM

I walked to Jen's door and knocked. There weren't any cars in the drive way. Jen didn't have a car. Maybe she was at Cam's house. I picked up my bag and began to walk. It was 4 blocks down ugh.

Cam's P.O.V.

2:05 PM

Jen released onto me. I kept thrusting into her waiting for my turn. She grabbed my arm squeezing and moaning.

"Shit." I pulled out and squirted all over the counter.

She laughed as I just laid on her while she laid on the counter. We both laid together trying to catch our breath. I got up and laid on the couch as she followed. She straddled me and just laid on my chest.

"We should probably clean up the kitchen."

"I will later." I said stroking her long dark hair.

Matt's P.O.V.

2:15 PM

I saw Cam's house. I stood at the end of the drive way and took a deep breath and gulped. I began to walk up to the drive way.

Jen's P.O.V.

2:13 PM

I picked up our clothes from the kitchen floor and he wiped the counter down.

"Put on your shorts just incase you mom comes in." I threw the shorts at his face with the boxers as well.

"Put on your underpants." He smirked.

He pulled his boxers on then his shorts and walked towards me and bent down to kissed my cheek.

Matt's P.O.V.

2:16 PM

I stood in front of the door. I took one more breath and knocked on the door. I heard someone rushing around.

Cam's P.O.V.

2:16PM

"Whose here?" Jen looked over at me nervous as she scrambled to put her panties on.

I walked to the door and opened it a crack and stuck my head outside.

"Hello?" I looked around.

"Hey Cam." My mouth dropped. "Is Jen here?"