Chapter 4: Are we okay?

Jen's P.O.V.

I woke up and sat up. I looked to my clock and read 6:58. Crap, I'm going to be late for school. I ran into my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I ran into my room and put on some mascara and a little bit of cover up. I slipped on a pair of leggings and an oversized sweatshirt my brother gave to me before he went to collage. I grabbed my bag and my books and ran to the bus stop. I just missed it. Way to go Jen just great. Moms not home to drive me looks like I'm walking. I thought to myself. I speed walked from my house to the school and managed to make it there 5 minutes before the bell. As usually on A days I walked into my science class and sat next to Cam.

"Hey" Cam said looking over at me while I sat down.

"Whats up?"

"Nothing" He paused for half a second. "Whats up with you and Matt"

"I don't know. Why? Is he talking about me or something?" I tried not to blush or smile.

"A little he thinks your cute and all but that's weird for me."
"Cam it's fine don't worry about it honestly. Nothing is going to happen me and Jon still have to figure out things before anything goes on with anyone."

The bell ran and the teacher walked in and began talking. He harassed the kids in the class playing around like normal. The class was so boring but at least I have Cam to get through it.

*2 periods later*

I was walking to gym like usual. It was the same route I would see Jon. It was weird not seeing him today, more odd actually. I just put my head down and kept walking. I passed his classroom and he came darting out. He threw his arm over my shoulder and walked down the hallway with me.

"Whats up babe?"

"What was that whole scene about at Cameron's house?" I looked up and him and the color drained from his face.

"I love you" He kissed me on the cheek and tried to change the subject countless times.

"So I guess were okay right? Or are you with your ex-girlfriend again"

"I was hanging out with her nothing more. I promise" He kissed me on the forehead and he waved and ran up the staircase.

I got into the locker room and got ready and headed out.

Matt's P.O.V.

I couldn't stop thinking about Jen. I really started to like her shes begining to grow on me. I was laying on Cameron's couch after him and his parents left. The boys Nash, Aaron, Taylor,and Carter just got here today, were passed out still up in the guess rooms. Carter flew in with one of his close friends Trish. I picked up my phone and texted Jen.

M- Are you coming over today? Carter & Trish got here i bet you'd love to met them

J- I think i'm getting lunch with Jon after school and i can see if he'd drop me off.

M- cool see you soon

I wanted to throw my phone at the wall. I got so angry at the thought of her with him. I got up and walked into the kitchen and got food. I could hear foot steps down the stairs.

"Matt?" I heard Aaron scream.

"In here"

He walked through the door way and sat in the chair. I looked at my phone and played around on it for a while till all the boys were awake.

Cam's P.O.V.

It was the end of the school day and I walked to Jen's locker. There were her and Jon. Ugh. Ew.