Chapter 27: Pre-party

Jen's P.O.V.

"Thank you." I said to Matt before we stepped into the car.

"I love you." He smiled brightly and kissed me.

"I love you too."

Everything went perfect better than I expected. I guess he really did care about me and love me. Nothing could of been any better.

I laid my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me. I felt to happy, happier then I've ever been before. Seeing him always makes up for the distance between us when were not together.

"So how was it you two little love birds?" Kristen smiled looking at us from the review mirror.

"Perfect." I blushed. Matt kissed my forehead and squeezed my side with his hands.

When we got home I ran upstairs into the shower. I rinsed my hair and quickly got out. I wrapped the towel around myself and grabbed my pjs and walked back towards the bathroom. Matt stood in front of the door way.

"You're the most gorgeous girl on the face of this planet."

"And you're the most handsome boy." I kissed him and moved under his arm to get into the bathroom.

When I got out he went into the shower so I played on my phone. All of a sudden Kristen texted me.

K-hey jen! matts friends are having a Surprise party for him since this is the last quarter of him in school because hes starting online schooling. you have to keep him busy tomorrow out of the house from 10-5:45.

-----

HEY GUYS WHATS UP SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT IM HAVING A BIT OF WRITERS BLOCK AND I STARTED WRITING A NEW FAN FICTION FOR JACK GILINSKY ITS CALLED ' undetected ' I JUST POSTED INTRO THING BUT ILL BE UPLOADING CHAPTERS 1&2 TONIGHT YAYA!!! THANKS FOR READING YOU GUYS ARE THE BONB DOT COM