Chapter 10: Magcon Day 1

Matt's P.O.V.

My alarm clock went off. I pat around the counter to turn the alarm off. I looked down and Jen was sprawled out on the bed we shared with her head on my chest. She whined and moved side to side. She looked over her shoulder and felt around for my hand.

"10 more minutes." She begged pulling my arm around her side.

"I have to get ready babe." I said into the nook in her neck.

"Can you just get up" Carter threw a pillow at us.

"You're such a party pooper." Jen said getting up wrapping the blanket around her.

She was in a tank top and her underwear. But thats why she had the blanket. I sat up and whipped my eyes and walked to the bathroom where Jen was. I opened the door a crack and slipped in. She was looking in the mirror doing her makeup. She saw me in the reflection and smiled. As she looked at me she turned around and I walked up to her and put my arms around her.

"Should you tell the audience about us? I mean they have the right to know." She whispered.

"I don't know." I let go of her and grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth.

I did everything to get ready then I laid down on the bed. Jen finally came out of the bathroom dressed and ready. She looked at me up and down.

"You're not wearing that" She pulled my shirt off over my head.

"Get a room. Y'all nasty." Carter said sitting on the chair scrolling through his phone.

She went into my bags. She picked things up and put them bag down. I heard her giggle looking at me. She pulled out one of my button up and threw it at me.

"Yes put it on now." She smiled as I pulled it over my head.

Jen's P.O.V.

We walked down the hallway Carter, Matt and I. Matt had his arm around my waist pulling me into him. I looked up and smiled at him. We got into the venue and the crew was scattered around. I pushed Matt and let him go talk to his friend as I sat down.

From the corner of my eye I saw Cameron approaching me.

"Hey Jen." He smiles and sits down next to me. "You excited for todays show?"

"Yeah I can't wait."

"Well the people with VIP are going in soon." He sounded excited.

"Thats cool, whose that girl over there. Talking to Jack J is she in the show too?"

"That's Mahogany. She's apart of the tour, the only girl."

"That must be weird for her."

**2 Hours Later**

The last of the girls filed in to watch the boys. I was with the boys before they went onto the stage.

"Good luck." I hugged some of the boys then walked over to Matt.

"Hey" He smiled down at me.

"Have a great time on stage. I'll be in the back ok."

"Mhmm" He quickly kissed me.

"I'll see you later baby." I whispered into his ear and then winked at him.

Just as I did so the boys ran onto stage as the screaming began. I made my way to the back of the room and sat down. I kept seeing Matt look at me and smile. He sent chill through my body even tho he was for than 15 feet away.

**An hour or 2 later**

The show ended and the girl lingered in the venue waiting for the boys. I went behind stage with the guys. I smiled and said hello to all of the boys and talked to them about the show. Matt started to approach me from across the room.

"Hey babe." Matt smiled resting his hand in the center of my lower back pulling me close to him.

"Hi" I said shyly.

"You like the show?"

"Of course I did." I pecked his cheek.

He let go of my and grabbed my hand dragging me to our room. I walked in with him infront of my and put the 'do not disturb' sign and closed the door.

"Lock the extra lock." He smiled at me.

I walked back over to him and began to unbutton his shirt. I pushed him on the the bed and crawled on top of him. Our lips locked. His hands fiddled with my shirt, finally lifting it over my head and tossing it to the floor.

"You're so hot" Matt said breathing heavily.

He flipped me onto my back and began to pull off my skirt. I let out a slight moan as his fingers played with the hems of my thong. He slid them off and threw them aside to the pile of clothes. He began to kiss me again. His hands cupped my face. My fingers poked and pulled at his belt and pulled off his pants.

Matt slowly kissed down my body all the way down to my hips. He looked up at me and smirked. His hands gently touched in between my thighs and pushed them apart. My heart started to race and he slid his fingers into me. I gasped gripping a hand full of sheets.

Matt's P.O.V.

As I pushed my fingers into her she moaned. I moved in and out and her moans grew louder.

"Matt. Shit. Matt. Faster. Matt. Oh my god." She squealed.

I began to grow hard with every moan she let out. I began to bring my face closer to her. I swiftly licked her. Her hand held a fistful of my hair. I moved my tongue around in circles.

"Oh. Mmm. Matt. Baby." She moaned out again.

She pulled me up to her and kissed me passionately. Her hands grabbed and yanked down my boxers. She winked at me and wrapped her legs around me moving my pelvis closer to hers. I thrusted into her as her pushed into the bed. I sucked on her neck leaving little marks. Her nailed scratched and dug into my back.

"Slower."

"Your wish is my command."

I slowly pushed in and slid out. She suddenly flipped me over. Still inside of her she smiled. She leaned over and kissed me and began to move her hips up and down.

"Jen oh my god." I let out in a breathe.

She slowly got off of me and laid next to me her bare body holding onto mine. She pulled the sheets over us and snuggled under my arm.

"Wow. It's funny how out of all people I lost my virginity to you. I'd never expect this to happen." She said I felt her smile grow on my chest.

I didn't know how to feel about this. I was shocked.

"Was I your first?" She looked up at me.

"Mhmm" I kissed her forehead.

I looked down at her and her eyes were closed. I laid my head back on the pillow and smiled to myself. I didn't want to rush things. Im kidding things have been rushed. But I actually think I might love her. Not just because of our pervious action or any action that we did. She was always so cool headed and the way she supported me and the way she looks at me. I've never felt like this about anyone.

"Shit" I heard the door knock. "Jen get up." I shook her.

I ran to the pile of clothes and slipped on my shorts and threw her a pair of my sweats and her sweatshirt on the top of her bag. She quickly threw it on and laid back on the bed and grabbed her phone pretending nothing happened. I opened the door to see Carter walk in with Jack and Jack.

"Hey man." Jack J said to me.

"Oh did we interrupt anything?" Carter said confused point at me and Jen.

"No why would you think that?" I basically just gave it away shit.

"Because your shirtless and I dont know never mind."

I heard Jen giggling in the back. It was around time to get something to eat for dinner.

"You guys hungry? You want to go out and see what type of food they have around here?" I said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah, sounds good." Jack G looked at Jack J and Carter.

"You obviously have to get dressed."Carter pointed out.