Chapter 18: Just A Dream

Jen's P.O.V.

As I laid in my bed heard breathing next to me. Scared and confused I quickly rolled over to see who it was. Right before my eyes laid Matt. He smiled and laughed at my reaction. I threw myself on top of him wrapping him in my arms.

"What are you doing here? You have to be in school!" I basically screamed of excitement.

"I missed you."

I grabbed a hand full of his hair and began to kiss him. His warm hands placed oh my back. I stopped and looked into his eyes as streams of tears ran down my face.

"Please never leave me again."

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

I rolled over and hit my phone as my mom walked in.

"Wake up! You have to help me again."

It was just a dream. Of course. I looked at my phone it read 10 am in the morning on a saturday. Great. I rolled out of bed and brushed my teeth. I dragged myself down the stairs and sat at the table.

"What are we doing today?"

"We need to go easter shopping for the family."

I sighed and looked at my phone. I scrolled through all my apps.

"Hurry we don't have all day!!"

I got up and put on some shoes on and walked out the door. We drove to a local store and bought candy, easter eggs, small baskets and what not.

"Hey after were all finished and we drop the stuff home, wanna get something to eat?" My mom asked me while on line.

"Yeah"

*An hour later*

We sat in a pizza place a couple minutes from my home. The waiter asked for our drinks and such. As he walked away my phone began to ring very loud and obnoxiously. My mom waved for me to answer it. It was Matt. I haven't talked to him since me suggesting we break up.

"Hey babe." I smiled softly at his voice.
"Hey"

"Whose that?" My mom mouthed.

"Matt" I mouthed back.

"Whats going on?" I heard his smile over the phone.

"Im out with my mom right now. You?"

"Tell her I said hello! Im just at the Post Office, a surprise is on it way."

"Oo how fancy. I'll have to send you something as well."

"No no. Well I have to go. I'll call you later."

My mom smiled from across the table.

"He said Hi by the way."

"So whats he sending you." My mom winked.

"A 'Surprise'" I smiled.

Matt's P.O.V.

Jen texted me asking to facetime. It was around 4 I guess she just got home from the pizza place with her mom. My phone began to ring as Jen's contact picture appeared on my screen.

"Hey" I smiled at the screen.

"I miss you" She frowned.

"I miss you too."

"My spring break is starting this week, maybe I could fly over there for a little bit?"

"That would be great." I smiled

I LOVE SEEING THE FEEDBACK THANK YOU GUYS SM!! ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE STORY SUCH AS NEW PEOPLE OR DIFFERENT EVENT COMMENT AND IF I LIKE THEN ILL PUT IT IN.