Chapter 2: Airport Cafe

Jen's P.O.V.

My alarm went off at 6:30. I jumped out of bed and put my slippers on and walked into the bathroom. I did my morning business and started to do my make-up. I picked out my outfit for the airport while my curling wand was heating up. I usually don't get all nice and prettied up but I don't know what I was in for today. I put on my high rise jeans with a cropped sweater. It wasn't too cold outside today so I could get away with it. I curled my hair which didn't take long at all and threw on a hat and a pair of black Dr.         Martins.

Me- Pick me up on your way

Cam-I thought you were getting dropped man, not cool

Me- my mom left early today

Cam- ugh ok ill see you in 15

I packed up my black cross body bag. My hair was losely curled and it was still longer than I'd expected it to be. I never really do my hair; I don't have anyone to impress because Jon doesn't care anymore. I heard a loud honk then my dog barking. I ran down the stairs and locked the door behind me; I got into the car.

"Wow you look like a little fashionista today don't you?"

"Shut up Cam"

"Nice to see you too geez" He let out a gentle laugh.

"How many guys are we picking up?"

"Four"

"How are we going to fit them bozo"

"They can sit on each other." Cam makes the music that was coming from his phone through his car speakers.

It was about a 20 minute car ride there which wasn't too bad. The music was very loud but you could still hear him humming over it. I was really curious who the boys were because he never told me names. I mean I know a couple viner. I wasn't to familiar with it because I was more of a twitter person. Finally we pulled up to the airport.

"Do you want to say inside the car?" He looked over taking the keys out of the ignition.

"No I'll come. You better introduce me to your friends."

"Wow you're a little pushy today" He laughed.

We got out of the car it was a bit chilly. I've never been to an airport nor have I ever flew; I've never noticed how big they were.

"We are definetly going to get lost I feel it." I said, looking over at Cam.

"We're not getting lost, they will." I laughed at Cams comment.

"What do you mean?" 

"I told them to get of the plane and go to the cafe" Cam pulled me towards the direction of the cafe

Matt P.O.V.

The guys were fooling around in the airport after we got off the plane. Everyone was watching them; a couple of girls jaws dropped when they saw us, they ran over asking for pictures. After that we got lost looking for the cafe Cam and his friend where at.

"I think this map shows it to the left" Nash pointed

"No you're looking at the wrong baggage pick up" Taylor said.

"How many are there?" Aaron said worried.

"This way guys" I pointed.

"Leave it to Matt to figure out everything" Nash said under his breath.

We got lost for a while, a good 15 minutes at least. We finally got to the cafe; It was huge but we happened to spot Cameron in the back corner by himself.