Ch.29 SHORT FILLER CHAPTER

Ilima was nowhere to be found, and I couldn't figure out what I'd done. I called my mom and told her I couldn't visit today. Heartbroken. Tired. Annoyed. Sad. With all these put together you get, and eventually they will lead to Angry. I'd been so busy looking everywhere, but now that everything had settled down, I was just mad. I must've called him at least 32 times already and nothing, sent at least 54 texts, and again nothing. "AAAAAHHHH!" I screamed. That was it, I grabbed my coat and phone and ran out the door. "I'm going to kill him when I find him."

                     I couldn't leave, I'd been trying for hours, countless times I got on my charizard and got off. I didn't want to leave, and as much as I was trying to feel  no emotion, that wasn't possible, because maybe I had feelings for her too. I Don't think I like her as much as much as she likes me, but there is definitely something different than when she got here. Love was a strong word, one I wasn't comfortable using unless I'd given more thought to my feelings toward someone, and as of right now, I'd barely spent any time thinking about her in that way. She was so different than anybody I'd ever met in my whole life, she was so bright and yet had moments where she showed her sadness, she was sweet and gentle but at the same time could kill anyone that dare touch her friends anyway that she doesn't like. She was amazing. Maybe I do love her The thought came suddenly, but as I sat on bench ovelooking a small pond it wouldn't stop replying in my head "ILIMA GET OVER BUTT OVER HERE!" SHE FOUND ME. "Y/N! Wh-Why're you here?" I said nervously scratching the back of my neck. "WHY AM HERE?! BECAUSE YOU RAN AWAY!" "Ok, ok, please quiet down!" "THEN GIVE ME AN ANSWER!" People around were watching like were a TV drama. "Let's just go back to the apartment we can talk there." "S-Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I sincerely apologize for the long wait and the short chapter, basketball season has started and I'm an 'assistant coach' because I have an injury, but there was a game I had to go to, and then the other weeks I was just lazy, I will try to get back to weekly updates, I'll hopefully update Saturday, but I'm not sure :/