Ch.24

The trip to the hospital was uneventful, but I think my mom knew something was going on, just because she was my mom. "So what exactly are we doing now?" Ilima said as we walked out of the hospital. "Ilima, there's something I'll tell you when we get in the car." We walked out the doors and immediately saw who I was looking for. "Welcome back Y/N." "Thanks Eli, this is Ilima, by the way, he's a close friend of mine." "Don't even think about getting involved in a scandal before you actually make the announcement that you're back." We got in the car and Eli got in to the drivers spot. "Now explain." Ilima said turning to me. "Ya ever heard of Jade Heart, the band, um and the mysterious masked member?" "Of course, me and my friends loved them when I was younger, WAIT!" "Is it clicking in your head now?" "B-BUT YOU ACT NOTHING LIKE HER?" "That was kinda the point, so no one would ever find out who I was." "What about school? No one ever suspected you?" "Really big school, it was pretty easy to keep my head down, I never had many friends here besides Shana." "Excuse you I'm offended!" Eli said as we pulled into the parking garage at the studio. "Eli how old are you?" Ilima asked looking up front. "25 years old." "Me and him have some pretty interesting stories." I said laughing. "Your    twenty-first birthday WAS fun!" 

                                 As I watched Y/N and Eli interacted, they looked so happy and I couldn't help but feel a little left out. "Um, uh, Y/N, why did I have to come with you?" "I didn't want you to have to be in the apartment by yourself, plus I want to show you the studio!" I couldn't shake this weird feeling I had as Eli followed us around, occasionally commenting on certain areas. 

                         The whole tour felt extremely awkward, for me at least, I know they've probably known each for a long time but, but i've known he longer! He treated her like, like they were dating and it kinda bothered me. OH, did I forget to tell you? I have...feelings for Y/N, I'm just not sure exactly how to express them. "Ah, Ilima I have a meeting with the Shana and the producers, Eli can take you to the cafeteria area thingy." "Ah ok, sure." She walked away waving and Eli was very energetically. "So you're the guy Y/N always talked about, I don't get how she thought you were so cute, but we need to have a serious talk about her." "What do you mean?" I said as I followed him to one of the picnic tables. "She's been in hiatus from her singing for a while, but now that her mom's baby has been born, she's gotta come back and do her music, but I'm afraid there's a little someone that would hold her back in in Alola." "I mean I know we're friends but I don't think she'd give up such a successful career for me." "You don't understand do you? Tell me honestly, do you like her, maybe even, love her?" "AH, U-U-UH, maybe like somewhere in between..." "Have you told her?" "No..." "She likes you you dumb shmuck!" "WHAT, uh, I mean. What?" "SHE. LIKES. YOU. Plain and simple." "How do you know?" "One, I talk to her semi regularly, two, have you noticed the way she looks at you, AH, you're are SO blind!" "But uh, what do I do? I don't want her to quit singing because of me!" "You can't move here?" "I'm a Trial Captain in Alola, that's a job that you can't just quit and move with." "Oh that's right, I heard about you, you're pretty famous." "Yeah, anyway what can I do about Y/N?" "You need to slip off and leave." "But she knows where I live!" "MOVE, tell everyone not to tell her, and disappear." "I can't do that to her, that'll hurt her even more." "BUT SHE CAN'T GET IN A SCANDAL!" "BUT SHE'S STILL A HUMAN BEING, HAVE YOU CONSIDERED MAYBE SHE WANTS SOMETHING ELSE!" "I KNOW, SHE WANTS YOU!" "THEN WHAT IF I WANT TO BE WITH HER, WHAT'S SO WRONG WITH THAT!" By now I could tell we had drawn something of a crowd. "The problem is I don't want her to get hurt either, listen if the producers find out how you two feel about each other they will go through all possible precautions to keep you two apart." "So, we have to keep it secret?" "Or better yet it shouldn't exist at all." "But what do I do if she tells me she likes me, I mean I can't reject her." "I guess if that happens you will have to have a serious talk to her about what she wants, until that time you CANNOT tell her how you feel." "Ok,ok, I'm gonna go, just tell Y/N I'm not feeling well." "Where are you gonna go?" "Y/N had an extra key that she gave me." "Ah, well I'll se you later."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    TWO UPDATES IN ONE WEEKEND WOOOO! Anyway I'd just like to say I found just a tiny bit amusing that people were commenting about time zones (I get it tho they suck T_T) and not about the little boy that died, like #funnynotfunny (>O<) 

                                                       -SINCERELY ME