Ch.25

As soon as I got out of the meeting I felt conflicted. On one hand this was an opportunity of a life time, and she was more successful than most would ever even hope to be, but on the other hand I'd figured out a career that I think will make me even happier, and I-I still need to figure out how I feel about Ilima. I slapped my face to try and bring myself back to reality and prepare to face the boys. When I walked out I didn't see Ilima. "Hey Eli, where'd Ilima go?" "He said he wasn't feeling well, he headed back home." "Ah, then could I possibly ask you to give me a ride there as well?" "Before we go we need to have a chat." "Sure what's up?" I said as I sat down across from him at the picnic table." "On a scale of 1-10 how much do you like Ilima?" "How'd you know?" "Oh please, not everyone is as oblivious as him." "Ok, well, seven or an eight." "Kiss him." "WHAT!" I screeched at his sudden demand. "Ok, ok, ask him out." "Why are you so invested in my relationship?" "As your friend, and as one of the producers at this fine studio I am concerned about scandals." "But no one knows who I am! IF we dated, it's not like anyone would know he was dating a member of Jade Heart." "Yes, but when you have a boyfriend you're gonna want to spend time with him, bring him to events and such, and be honest, how much longer do even want to keep your identity a secret, isn't it tiring?" "I guess you have valid points, but I-I don't wanna leave him, I really like spending time with him, and you know what? I've been in this business NINE YEARS our fans can't expect us to stay out of a relationship forever!" "So what're you saying?" "That I'm gonna ask Ilima on a date and if he says yes then screw scandals, I. DON'T. CARE." I said as I turned to walk away. "GO GET HIM GIRL!" He yelled snapping his fingers. "Why're you just sitting there, you're my ride." I said turning back to continue walking. "COMING!!!" He said in his usually happy voice.

When we arrived Eli gave me an extreme pep talk and gave me a sassy wave and a goodbye. I walked up to the door and stood by it pacing back and forth and debating what to say. "I like you, nononono, Hey you wanna go on a date? NO, to forward. Hey I think we need to talk about something...yeah, that's good, ok, let's do this." I whispered as I finally reached for the door. "HEY ILIMA, I'M HOME!" I shouted hoping to get a response so I'd know where he is. I walked around the apartment and didn't see him. Not seeing him around I decided to text him

Y/N~Hey where you at, I just got home. I'll see you soon we need to to talk~ <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three updates this weekend, wowee I must be feeling really generous😂😂😂 Are you guys liking where this has started going? And let me just say, K-Dramas are amazing, like seriously I just finished The Liar And His Lover, and I started the second season of Age Of Youth, if anyone has good recommendations let me know, don't forget to leave a vote!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

                                                             -SINCERELY ME