Ch.10 The Fluffy Chapter

I bet y'all can already tell this will be WAY less serious chapter
Ilima's P.O.V.
I grabbed the necklace and ran down the stairs out of the house, I ran as fast as I could till I got near Y/N's old house. I stopped for a few seconds than continued full force down the hill to get to Kukui's lab. I knocked on the door then went inside to find Kukui standing seriously with his arms crossed, before I could even say a word he nodded up to the loft. I went over to the ladder when I heard her crying, I paused, I didn't want to hurt her like this, I wanted to protect her. Kukui glared at me and I slowly started climbing up the ladder. When I made it up I saw her white knuckled clutching a photo crying, I didn't know what to do. "Y/N, I-I'm, so sorry." I couldn't think, I just hugged her, I didn't let go of her I just hugged her. "I-Ilima what're you doing!" She was sobbing but I couldn't let go, I couldn't talk, but I didn't want to let go till she stopped crying. "I-I'm sorry I hurt you." I finally managed to get out. She kept sobbing and I did my best to keep my composure. "Why are you here!" She said backing away. "I wanted to give you this." I held up the necklace and she gasped and started giggling. "You're such a little kid, Ilima." (Choose any of the below)

"Aww but you know you love it!" I teased

"Aww but you know you love it!" I teased. "You know something Ilima?" "Hmmm?" "You still haven't lost your touch for fixing problems~" "Only when it comes to you, otherwise I'm a mess." "Your like a ball of tangled up thread." "Your the best friend a guy could ask for!" 'Friend', why did it almost sound wrong to call her my friend? I thought suspiciously. "I hope you'll actually listen for once though, your too stressed out." "Yeah, but-" "No buts, I'll go to Hau himself (I'll explain it later if anyone doesn't get it) if I have too!" "Fine, but please don't be super dramatic, and let me come with you." "Yaaaaayyyyy! You're letting me do it!" "And you call me childish?" "Hey, wel-, ok fair point! Anyway, put it on for me I'm not that good with necklace latches." She turned around I hooked it on and she spun around excited. "It's beautiful Ilima, I love it!" "There's kinda a sad story behind when and why I bought this, but I want this to be a happy day, so let's please move on, what photo were you holdings?" "It was the pic of us with those councilors, Ash, and Serena, they became our favorite councilors really quick." "Hey, I'm pretty proud of what we helped do that summer!" "We helped with one proposal, big deal." "Yes big deal! It was fun!" "Anyway, I hope you like the necklace." "Of course, I love it."
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hey, that's pretty flufflful right? That's like literally the fluffiest thing I've very written, and the Hau thing, let's just say Hala either retires or died, it's up to your imagination, since everyone form the original games is grown up, I thought it'd be a little unfair he wasn't. Anyway, See Ya Later-☺️🦄
(Also new chapter in under a month!)