Ch.1 Stress

A/N I understand I didn't spell Ilima's name right for the first few chapters, bare with me. I'll edit it later!
Your P.O.V.
I woke up so hyped that I was finally gonna be going back to my hometown, you see I've been in Kalos since I was thirteen and now that I'm grown I'm going back to Alola. My mom said that her friend Prof. Kukui has a loft for me to use. I got out of my bed  and put on my hat my messy Blonde/Browne/Black/Other hair was oddly tame today and I was happy not to have that struggle with that. I grabbed my bags off my dresser and ran downstairs quickly. "Y/N be careful, with your bags, you've got your Pokedex in there." My mom scolded as I stumbled into the kitchen. "Sorry mom I'm just really excited!" "I know you are, but so is Incineroar/Decidueye/Primarina she hasn't seen Alola in ten years." "Yes I know she's excited but she's still asleep in her bed." "Well go get her, then you BOTH can have farewell breakfast." I quickly put my bags down and ran back upstairs, and started poking her. "Come on girl, today's the day, we're going back to Alola!" She perked up immediately and followed me downstairs.
"Y/N, do you think you'll miss Kalos?" "I mean, I'll miss you and dad and Shana, and my friends, but I haven't seen the professor in forever, and I never explained why I took three YEARS to do my trials." "You didn't explain that to me either." My mom stated. "That's because I thought it was obvious to you, you said once I finished my trials we would leave, so I stalled, and stalled, and stalled, until I was just so close I couldn't stall anymore." "You really didn't want to leave did you?" "No, but I got why we had to, I knew you had always wanted to be a ryhorn racer, so I sucked up, and tried to savor the time I had, I could've had those trials over, easy, but I was stalling, in hindsight it was bad for my Pokemon but at the time all I cared about was more time with my friends." "Well thank you for coming out here with me, but I think it's time the journey come full circle and you go home." "I promise I'll come back as soon as the baby's born, I want lots of pictures, and I want a text the minute you find out the gender." "I promise sweetie, lots and lots of pictures." "I want to hold onto this moment, but me and Shana said our goodbyes yesterday, and my flight leaves in a few hours." "Ok, let's get headed to the airport, are you gonna give me a lift our should I ride my own?" "Ride your own, so we can be side by side the whole way there." "Ok." We walked outside and I admired our small little town for the last time. "Charizard I chose you!" I excitedly threw his pokeball. When he came out I quickly got on his back. "Let's go to the rest of our lives!" I yelled as we took off.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Hi! So this is my first X reader book so I hope you like it, I made this cuz I couldn't find one soooo, future chapters will most likely be longer, if you want feel free to comment which one you did, also if you didn't notice, I did the last evolution of each one, cuz you've had it for ten years- See Ya🤗