30. Something New

A/N:

I decided to update again because its my birthday.

There is a restricted version of this chapter in my restricted chapters story.

Enjoy!
_______________________________________

Allison

My shower had been long and burning hot.

Why?

Because I felt guilty. Digusting. Dirty.

Was this cheating? I mean, I didn't agree to Troy touching me, I was asleep.

Was this assault? Probably not, no.

I couldn't keep my thoughts straight as I scrubbed my body woth soap. My skin turning red from the scrubbing.

After my shower, I decided on a plan.

I wouldn't tell Mads until I heard Troy's side of the story. I needed to know what he was thinking, why he did what he did.

I tied my damp hair in a bun, wearing Mads's boxers and one of his tshirts.

I went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of wine. Unscrewing the cork then pouring myself a glass.

I went into the bedroom, took a few gulps of wine before calling Mads.

My head was swarming with fear and guilt, however this feeling did not last long.

"Allison?" Mads's voice echoed in my brain. Just the sound of his voice sent a shiver of pleasure throughout my body. I couldn't help it, the sensation of needing him was all too much, suddenly I let out a moan which prevoked Mads instantly.

"Hello to you too," he says nearly chuckling.

"I want you," I say absent mindedly.

I pull the glass of wine to my lips, drinking a few gulp. Now only half of the large glass was left.

"It's like you sensed my dilema," Mads says.

"What do you mean?" I say before drinking more.

"Well, I just got out of a very cold shower. It was very unsatisfying though."

"Who'd you think about?" I tease.

"My very sexy girlfriend."

"You have a girlfriend?"

"Yes, an incredibly hot woman who is way to young for me."

"Hotter than your side chick?"

Mads laughs. "You're adorable."

"I'm not adorable," I say almost pouting. "I am sexy, or so my boyfriend says."

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Oh yea, he's this incredible hot, tall, danish man with large muscles. He's a doctor too, can't beat that."

"Damn! Does that mean I can't ask you to send me some risky photos of yourself?"

"What if your girlfriend found out!" I fake gasp.

"She'll forgive me. She does whatever I tell her to do."

I laugh. "Now I know you're not talking about me!"
He laughs. I hear him shift into his bed, sighing in relaxation.

"Could you do me a favor, sweetheart?"

"Depends on what the favor is."

"Touch yourself for me," he orders, his voice now dominant, sexy and alluring. He was no longer playing games.