14. Family

A/N:

Early update! Surprise! There will be an update on Friday too and that one is gonna be crazy. So excited that I am publishing the really exciting parts now.

Enjoy!

- Annelie Leddy

_______________________________________

The sunset was gorgeous. The rays of pink and red coloring the sky over the beautiful view of the lake. I felt goosebumps run up my arms as I leaned over the railing of the Inn's stone deck. My eyes never leaving the view of the beautiful sky.

The water dipped in and out in waves along the shoreline. The sound of the water and echos of birds chirping. Cricketz could be heard, loudly chirping in the foiliage under the stonge deck. Laughs were heard from behind me as Robert, Melisa, Penelope, and Vincent talked at the only table left on the deck. With the Inn oficially closed for the winter, the tables and chair had been put away, all except for one.

I felt the warmth of a shall being placed over my cold skin. The soft cotton fabric already had me shivering in its warm embrace. Mads's arms quickly encircled my waist bringing me closer to his chest.

"You coming back to the table?" He asks. I nod but stay quiet as I lean into him. My head falls back hitting his chest.

"You look tired...do you want to go home? Maybe this was a bad idea," He says worriedly.

"No," I say. "I'm just a little tired. I want to stay...this was a great idea."

His lips graze my neck until he is just under my ear, kissing the skin softly before whispering in my ear.

"Come, sit on my lap. I need some way of hiding this..." he says pressing himself against me. I feel how stiff he is and instantly a chuckle escapes my lips, the idea that this man's sex drive far exceeded my own. My skin felt like it was burning again, the pleasurable sensation whenever he touched me. I almost moan but thankfull hold it in.

Slowly, I turn to face him, my hands move to his chest. The thin button up shirt he wears is red, a few button are undone, showing me some of his rock hard chest. My hands run up his abdomen to his pecks then his shoulders, taking my time with him. His eyes bore into mine with lust and I can tell he is becoming frustrated.

Reluctantly, Mads takes a step away from me, taking my hands in his and guiding me back to the table. Like he suggested, I sat on his lap. His stiff appendage poking the back of my thigh as I lean back against him. Turning my head into the crook of his neck, closing my eyes, nearly falling asleep.

"You two are so adorable," Melisa coos.

I can barely open my eyes and instead just nod against Mads's collarbone.

"Is she tired? We can get together some other time if guys wanna leave," Penelope asks worriedly.

"I think she's just exhuasted, she barely slept last night," Mads explains.

"Aw! Poor thing! Is the pain getting worse?" Melisa asks worriedly.

"I don't think thats why they were up all night," Vincent says roaring with laughter. Robert follows in laughing, almost choking on his liqour.

"Oh hush!" Melisa scolds.

I give a faint chuckle and sit up more I reach over to get my water but it is empty.

"I'll get you some more water, sweetie...Robert," Melisa says nudging her husband a little as if signaling him to do something.

"Not yet..." he says.